Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You did it

I'd actually take offense to that if it wasn't 3 to 1 odds and we all weren't restarts.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    so? I was killed cuz I had too much money? Anton has way more money and he`s still alive.
    And I could have double that money in 4 days, what would that mean? gangbang on my money hoarding state?

And it`s not that much at all, worth around 13m net or so. Pffft. Anton has around 100 net
    how embarrassing. If today was last day of set id have no where near that. dunno where you're getting your numbers from?? also what do i have to do with anything?

edit ps: although next set i would be able to get 100net by this time now that im getting to grips with the game again. i think xD
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-12-2012 at 17:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    how embarrassing. If today was last day of set id have no where near that. dunno where you're getting your numbers from?? also what do i have to do with anything?

edit ps: although next set i would be able to get 100net by this time now that im getting to grips with the game again. i think xD
    It`s been 2 weaks, you should have had full bank and extra smt.
    just that blaaa said I had a lot of money so they killed me. Made perfect sense, I guess
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Max... dont be a child... How many states did you help kill in the past couple sets that just wanted to net? now it happens to you and you cry about it... Just coz you said you where gonna net in peace doesnt mean your gonna

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    It`s been 2 weaks, you should have had full bank and extra smt.
    just that blaaa said I had a lot of money so they killed me. Made perfect sense, I guess
    yeah but i havent played in half a year and maybe <3-5 times in whole of NW as techer. and ive been playing really silly. but yes...next set i should have 100b by this time i think. maybe 85? also i think a crucial thing you missed about blaa's point is that at the end of the day they are targetting ex-THIK states who have lots of money. i dont fall in that category :-/ are you suggesting that ICN go after every state in the game with more than 10b ? USA/WLf states too?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

either way, every turn they spend on hunting ex-Thik brings them further from their goal ;-)

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    What's wrong with having 183k net?

In max's defense na hasn't been able to do much warring he is not involved in the first strike normally cause of being in a different time zone that the rest of the GRIM guys but I will tell you this he makes one hell of a tackling dummy for us he's usually killed first. Love ya Max and I'll be seeing you
    Next round you know you can't leave I can't believe I'm saying this twice in 1 week hoe is right you won't leave you can't leave I need my Latvian.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Dont worry Grim after he changes his tampon he will be on here flamin away like the flammer he is... I mean that in every way possible

This is what happens when you are involved with a warring nation. You can't just pretend nothing happened and you can merrily go along and net for the rest of the month. You made a choice to play in DEAD, knowing what DEAD was going to do. DEAD lost the war, now you suffer the consequences. Restart hunting wouldn't happen if restarts didn't stock until the last few days and then attack when everyone has used their turns. But unfortunately this is what happens usually (as we saw last month) and so provinces with high numbers will get killed repeatedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]