Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You did it

I don't agree with you on losing the war we lost a battle we were doing just fine till the gangbang came along to me there is a difference.everyone is entitled to their opinion and won't argue with your reasoning on killing restarts just find it amusing is all. The war is far from over and I believe we are winning the war because of all the people playing the game how many are running infantry hoarding states now compared to balanced states or more balanced than they were before to me that's a victory.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

From whichever way you want to look at it.. Your def losing the war right now....

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    From whichever way you want to look at it.. Your def losing the war right now....
    Doubtful. I remind you that they are now 5 days old restarts. They are much more difficult to kill than their original states. Plus they leave any nation we declare war, if they have tech there, then they get some random friend to keep the tag. If they are outside of the nation, then there's the nw-gap. I had to sell 20m of nw last evening to be able to attack.
    It's perfectly possible for them to take down our #1 state. Like i said to scav last night: Which is more difficult, to defend 4 areas (spies, GA, BR, AA) or to break one of those? As restarts are now so strong, it's easy for them to get 20G in 4 days. 20G can almost take down our #1 state defence in 1 area.

Whoever was saying that restarts are weak. Then please point your eyes at places 70...120.

Anyway, scav, I'm really looking forward to get the reply for that proposal... I'll start spreading the idea around today.
    Last edited by blaa; 04-13-2012 at 02:07.

I don`t get it - what are you arguing about? This is not a discussion, it`s a statement.

A mod please lock the thread.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I don`t get it - what are you arguing about? This is not a discussion, it`s a statement.

A mod please lock the thread.
    Then you should have posted a blog or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]