Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Dear WLF, UB, USA and any other intrested party's in nice grabs on ICN ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Hmm, there were a few other people with godlike ability. Waser, Sunking, and a few others.
    Well, but if you have to single out the greatest of them, hands down, it`s Calvin!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...highlight=doom

September 2008. That set in DOOM was the best I`ve had in NW! I would vote it to be the best set in NW history, to be honest.
    And yeah, I think Nosejam won that set. Hence I feel no real awe towards H... something for winning (?) this set
    gosh just looking at some of the thread titles back from 2008/2009. more exciting times than what we have now miss playing with my old crew vs the evils of LoR set in set out always knowing that Ali's prob gonna try and screw you each set

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

you can have all the impact you want, while we win the sets

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    you can have all the impact you want, while we win the sets
    And? You won a set or two...big deal. I`ve won dozens of them, some other have won tens on them. And?
    Like there`s satisfaction in winning anymore. There will always be a 'winner'. Next set, after that. It`s what you do with it, not how you finish it, that matters.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    And? You won a set or two...big deal. I`ve won dozens of them, some other have won tens on them. And?
    Like there`s satisfaction in winning anymore. There will always be a 'winner'. Next set, after that. It`s what you do with it, not how you finish it, that matters.
    Exactly blaa, it's about what you do with it. I, for example, am going to put my set-win into my CV, so it could serve a more practical cause.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Exactly blaa, it's about what you do with it. I, for example, am going to put my set-win into my CV, so it could serve a more practical cause.
    definitely. i have a whole section of my CV under Leadership Experience dedicated to the countless nation's/wars i've overseen/managed. although it's not as prestigious as World of Warcraft guild experience from what I understand from conversations with recruiters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    definitely. i have a whole section of my CV under Leadership Experience dedicated to the countless nation's/wars i've overseen/managed. although it's not as prestigious as World of Warcraft guild experience from what I understand from conversations with recruiters.
    You didn`t know that? Fool!
    CW, TWC/PX, E