Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dear WLF, UB, USA and any other intrested party's in nice grabs on ICN ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    you are, add up the numbers. He is 13 years old and realizes just how much poop flows around here.
    I just did add up the numbers in my previous post. Are you mentally deficient?

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    How many nations and states did it take to wipe out ICN last time they were warred?
    Last time ICN was warred was the last set, when EURO managed to take out 4 states. Then we just killed like 5 of theirs and they got scared and declared peace. Oh snap..

Hmm maybe go one more set back? How many states and nations did it take then? Were there three nations and 40 states declared against ICN in that set cause it looks like they didnt fare to well? I see 17 dead states that remained in the nation not to mention ones that may have left or been booted. Refresh my memory. Were you on the forums then talking tough. I had just come back to the game then and wasn't real active. I just need a memory refresher is all.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Hmm maybe go one more set back? How many states and nations did it take then? Were there three nations and 40 states declared against ICN in that set cause it looks like they didnt fare to well? I see 17 dead states that remained in the nation not to mention ones that may have left or been booted. Refresh my memory. Were you on the forums then talking tough. I had just come back to the game then and wasn't real active. I just need a memory refresher is all.
    Wouldn't know. Last set my first one in like 6 years . Oh snap...

o snap what? That you didn't know they got there buts whooped by 1 nation and not 3 or o snap your in a nation that cant handle them selves on more even ground?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Wouldn't know. Last set my first one in like 6 years . Oh snap...
    Were you in a cryogenic chamber where people still say "oh snap"?

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Why was ICN letting in THIK restarts to begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

I'm not sure. If they agree to let me in I'll make a restart!! Wait, before i get to hasty... whats the tax set at?

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Last time ICN was warred was the last set, when EURO managed to take out 4 states. Then we just killed like 5 of theirs and they got scared and declared peace. Oh snap..
    Lol we knew USA was comeing for us as well as the others as we have friends in many nations. As ICN wasn't doing much of anything we declared peace. Which blaa was all to happy to accept after takeing out 3 of us in retal. Peace was struck for the remainder of the set, and would have run for this set too if you guys hadn't felt the irresistable urge to stick your nose were it doesn't belong

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Were you in a cryogenic chamber where people still say "oh snap"?
    It seems to be working, because you're so obviously mad right now

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    o snap what? That you didn't know they got there buts whooped by 1 nation and not 3 or o snap your in a nation that cant handle them selves on more even ground?
    Why would I care about that? I didn't play then. At the moment, ICN owned you with 7 members, and thats the reality of your skill level in this game. But you know, everybody can't be as good as we are, that's just life