Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dear WLF, UB, USA and any other intrested party's in nice grabs on ICN ;-)

Yeah I'm furious. Can barely take the time to type this in between beating the wife, kids and dog. Some random women walked by pushing a stroller.. I sprinted over and kicked it on its side screaming "OH SNAP". She looked at me like I just got out of a time machine from 6 years ago, picked her stroller up and walked away mumbling "who says that anymore". She was more mad I said oh snap then that I drop kicked her infant.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Yeah I'm furious. Can barely take the time to type this in between beating the wife, kids and dog. Some random women walked by pushing a stroller.. I sprinted over and kicked it on its side screaming "OH SNAP". She looked at me like I just got out of a time machine from 6 years ago, picked her stroller up and walked away mumbling "who says that anymore". She was more mad I said oh snap then that I drop kicked her infant.
    You mad. Also, at least I'm not dyslexic. Oh snap..

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    You mad. Also, at least I'm not dyslexic. Oh snap..
    uh ok, so now we just say we don't have a random disease? Is that whats cool six years ago? Atleast I don't have autism.... I'm not really sure how to interact with a window licker.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Why was ICN letting in THIK restarts to begin with?
    They were quite happy at first, see how warm and fussy blaa was ;-)

msgcrop.jpg

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Quote Originally Posted by Beamer View Post
    Your right we did but it took 45 of you retards to do it how many short buses is that?
    and only 4 states in UB did anything! and that doesn't include me, cuz I wasn't on!

oh i'm sorry, how much nw did the 4 euro's kill on the last day of the last set in UB alone? do i hear 340M?? You guys are so leet ;-)

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Means you`re dumb, stupid guy/girl/both who can`t think of anything better to say so you have to use stupid, worn out jokes, billions of people have used before you.
    I know.. Sometimes I wish I was born with a bigger brain.. but momma always says stupid is as stupid does.. How do you cope with your mental handicap Max?

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    uh ok, so now we just say we don't have a random disease? Is that whats cool six years ago? Atleast I don't have autism.... I'm not really sure how to interact with a window licker.
    umad. Scav and LD are dyslexics.

Quote Originally Posted by Scav View Post
    oh i'm sorry, how much nw did the 4 euro's kill on the last day of the last set in UB alone? do i hear 340M?? You guys are so leet ;-)
    I know right?! That's called our Opossum Tactic. We just stay still and play dead and hope nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by avietme View Post
    I know.. Sometimes I wish I was born with a bigger brain.. but momma always says stupid is as stupid does.. How do you cope with your mental handicap Max?
    Elephants and wahles have huge vrain, but I don`t see them discovering electricity (the thing that makes you PC (personal computer) work) and decoding their genome code (the basic 'blueprint' of life, consisting of different number of chromosomes for each species, amrking their differnce).
    Even if you had a bigger brain, I don`t expect you to get any 'smarter', 'wiser' or 'intelligent'.

'oh snap'...?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE