Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dear WLF, UB, USA and any other intrested party's in nice grabs on ICN ;-)

if i only had a vrainnnnn

OMG! I mistyped! OMG! Noooo! My life is over, now people will make fun of me because I hit the wrong letter, noooooo!
    That was so stupid, so irresponsible of me! How can I ever life again and show my face in the credible grammar society!
    Never has there been a graver mistake made, a more heinous sin has not been witnessed since the old testament!
    I hope I will not get banned and I can at least try and read the board, I do hope the greater minds of grammar will not find me unworthy of it!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    OMG! I mistyped! OMG! Noooo! My life is over, now people will make fun of me because I hit the wrong letter, noooooo!
    That was so stupid, so irresponsible of me! How can I ever life again and show my face in the credible grammar society!
    Never has there been a graver mistake made, a more heinous sin has not been witnessed since the old testament!
    I hope I will not get banned and I can at least try and read the board, I do hope the greater minds of grammar will not find me unworthy of it!
    >How can I ever life again and show my face in the credible grammar society!
    >How can I ever life again
    >life again
    >life
    >wat

oh snap!

luv you max

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    45?

ICN had about 15 members then of whih 50% participated in the war. We killed 75% of your nation with about 7 members. UB killed the rest, who we could have taken out ourselves but they beat us to it. So thats like 15 people. Who's the retard now?
    whih?
    thats?
    lack of commas...

who`s the grammar retard now?
    oh snap?

How weak are you, when all you can is pick on someones grammar, esp when English is not my native language. What`s more hilarious, you yourself can`t even type right. That about sums you up...
    Last edited by Max Logan; 04-14-2012 at 16:49.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

quit takin **** so seriously, the means i'm pokin fun at you. Good job learning another language. GOLD STAR FOR YOU!

lkasjdl;kajsfdlkjalskdjflf

whih?
    thats?
    lack of commas...

who`s the grammar retard now?
    oh snap?

How weak are you, when all you can is pick on someones grammar, esp when English is not my native language. What`s more hilarious, you yourself can`t even type right. That about sums you up...
    First off, I was just joking. But if you want to go there, then making a typo is nothing compared to using "life" instead of "live". And English isn't my native tongue either.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    First off, I was just joking. But if you want to go there, then making a typo is nothing compared to using "life" instead of "live". And English isn't my native tongue either.
    I don`t think your 'tongue' has any real 'nativity'.
    And I often use life instead of live. Same as I use ` and not '. That`s just how I do it.

@Ang, I wasn`t directing the previous post at you. And the rather humorous reply was meant as a joke too, until the 'god of netting, being number 1 in a war set' spoke.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

I don`t think your 'tongue' has any real 'nativity'.
    And I often use life instead of live. Same as I use ` and not '. That`s just how I do it.

@Ang, I wasn`t directing the previous post at you. And the rather humorous reply was meant as a joke too, until the 'god of netting, being number 1 in a war set' spoke.
    Did you just imply that the phrase "native tongue" isn't used? And then you went on to say that you often use life instead of live. God ****, you're such a ****ing retard : D

And aw, you're still butthurt, because I rock and you don't?

actually the phrase you are arguing of is "mother tongue" ... as weird as it is...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.