Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dear WLF, UB, USA and any other intrested party's in nice grabs on ICN ;-)

Just...google it, or go to school.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Did you just imply that the phrase "native tongue" isn't used? And then you went on to say that you often use life instead of live. God ****, you're such a ****ing retard : D

And aw, you're still butthurt, because I rock and you don't?
    Eh...butthurt? And I just pointed out the facts - this is largely a warring set, so you being at top doesn`t really anything.
    Many 'average' netters have won during warring sets where there is no competition. I simply don`t understand what you`re so happy about...
    You`re a good netter, but that`s it.

I didn`t imply anything, I said what I said to see your reaction. My curiosity is sated.
    And I said - I often use life instead of live, because it`s common mistake for me.

A swearing isn`t helping your case. Just reveals the moron in you.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

sorry thought i was the center of attention for you max.

As soon as I read "u mad", "come at me bro", and "butthurt", I was amused, mostly because of someone using memes in places other where than they belong, but also because its thrown out there as if it'll actually make Max angry. Now I just need to see some posts about the cancer killing __ and Godwin's Law invoked, and I'll be satisfied.

Other than that, its nice seeing the forums this lively again.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Eh...butthurt? And I just pointed out the facts - this is largely a warring set, so you being at top doesn`t really anything.
    Many 'average' netters have won during warring sets where there is no competition. I simply don`t understand what you`re so happy about...
    You`re a good netter, but that`s it.

I didn`t imply anything, I said what I said to see your reaction. My curiosity is sated.
    And I said - I often use life instead of live, because it`s common mistake for me.

A swearing isn`t helping your case. Just reveals the moron in you.
    I swore so I could see your reaction. ()
    Btw, I'm not really trying to make a case of any kind, I'm just teasing you (hence the memes). Neither am I particularly 'happy'. Although it'd pretty cool to win a set and do a record, I have all the faith in you guys that you'll bring me down.

edit: also, rules 1 and 2 only apply to raids, so i don't see the point in using the underscore
    Last edited by heyneken; 04-14-2012 at 18:59.

Actually Max I think his vulgarity proves he is mad and can't take the fact that you actually admitted to making a mistake like any human being does. Which just shows who is really pissed off because you pointed out his mediocrity. By the way I love spell check on my I phone now it just needs to do punctuation for me. Lmfao at the mediocre hiney which in turn means but and that means o well you understand where I'm goin with that don't you.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Actually Max I think his vulgarity proves he is mad and can't take the fact that you actually admitted to making a mistake like any human being does. Which just shows who is really pissed off because you pointed out his mediocrity.
    I figured as much.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    As soon as I read "u mad", "come at me bro", and "butthurt", I was amused, mostly because of someone using memes in places other where than they belong, but also because its thrown out there as if it'll actually make Max angry. Now I just need to see some posts about the cancer killing __ and Godwin's Law invoked, and I'll be satisfied.

Other than that, its nice seeing the forums this lively again.
    totally agree. someone should shut this thread down. these people are reminding me of mini hitlers with their talk of superiority of one ideology over another.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Actually Max I think his vulgarity proves he is mad and can't take the fact that you actually admitted to making a mistake like any human being does. Which just shows who is really pissed off because you pointed out his mediocrity. By the way I love spell check on my I phone now it just needs to do punctuation for me. Lmfao at the mediocre hiney which in turn means but and that means o well you understand where I'm goin with that don't you.
    Mediocrity? Sorry, but I'm the perfect human being, and that's been proven.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    totally agree. someone should shut this thread down. these people are reminding me of mini hitlers with their talk of superiority of one ideology over another.
    TBH, I have not claimed superiority. Just said his current position is nothing to be in awe about. And I have no ideology to speak of.
    And I guess, whatever. At long as it is fun, I might as well keep replying. Just 2 weeks left anyway.
    CW, TWC/PX, E