Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dear WLF, UB, USA and any other intrested party's in nice grabs on ICN ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Mediocrity? Sorry, but I'm the perfect human being, and that's been proven.
    There`s no such thing as perfection.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    There`s no such thing as perfection.
    Are you denying my existence?

Mediocrity? Sorry, but I'm the perfect human being, and that's been proven.
    Heyne your arguments are invalid, lets see why:

1. You say you couldnt finish not even a single set, prefect people dont have that problem.
    2. You call yourself a ****** flamer, no explanation needed, we all agree in that. Actually you're perfect in that.
    3. You played "Digital paintball 2".
    4. You played several games and lost concentration in conclusion. Not cool at all. Perfect people dont do that.
    5. You corrected yourself after saying that your major is "English language and history", actually its "English language and literature". Perfect people dont do mistakes.
    6. Considering your major, grammar is more than sloppy, i dont call myself perfect, therefore i can afford making mistakes.
    7. Doctor Max already said you're mediocre noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    TBH, I have not claimed superiority. Just said his current position is nothing to be in awe about. And I have no ideology to speak of.
    And I guess, whatever. At long as it is fun, I might as well keep replying. Just 2 weeks left anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    As soon as I read "u mad", "come at me bro", and "butthurt", I was amused, mostly because of someone using memes in places other where than they belong, but also because its thrown out there as if it'll actually make Max angry. Now I just need to see some posts about the cancer killing __ and Godwin's Law invoked, and I'll be satisfied.

Other than that, its nice seeing the forums this lively again.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    totally agree. someone should shut this thread down. these people are reminding me of mini hitlers with their talk of superiority of one ideology over another.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Basically I was trying to satisfy Bright. I haven't played with him for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Sky - LoR - ICN

btw does anyone else think its a bit useless posting about ICNs jet/tank NA instead of agm/ships/bombers?

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Antichrist View Post
    Heyne your arguments are invalid, lets see why:

1. You say you couldnt finish not even a single set, prefect people dont have that problem.
    2. You call yourself a ****** flamer, no explanation needed, we all agree in that. Actually you're perfect in that.
    3. You played "Digital paintball 2".
    4. You played several games and lost concentration in conclusion. Not cool at all. Perfect people dont do that.
    5. You corrected yourself after saying that your major is "English language and history", actually its "English language and literature". Perfect people dont do mistakes.
    6. Considering your major, grammar is more than sloppy, i dont call myself perfect, therefore i can afford making mistakes.
    7. Doctor Max already said you're mediocre noob.
    I basically called myself a massive troll and you still persist on taking everything I say word for word. Then again, you support the Estonian Centre Party, thus your arguments are by definition invalid.

I basically called myself a massive troll and you still persist on taking everything I say word for word. Then again, you support the Estonian Centre Party, thus your arguments are by definition invalid.
    isnt that the least crazy party to support?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    isnt that the least crazy party to support?
    Just the opposite here I'm afraid.

Heyne, one of preconditions for trolling is being taken seriously, i've seen nothing that would fulfill the requirement(s). I do understand that in you're early 20s you might experience different kind of new feelings (lot of those are direct result of active hormones) and might have all kind of different ideas, especially after reading few articles online regarding some fancy and modern words, you might not be able to fully understand. Therefore i didnt found them exactly very entertaining but i did feel necessity to respond as i considered your post in ICN forums rather funny or please allow me to rephrase: without screenshot from ICN forums i wouldnt have wasted my time for responding. I'm confident that as a young and bright mind you are capable of finding some witty answers and excuses but that dosent mean that you have to write down everything that goes trough your head. I even might say that you've proved that EURO/GRIM/THIK hs managed to troll you all the way since beginning of the set. Can you prove it to be wrong?

Lets take a look at the few facts:

1. There are people who take this game more seriously than others.
    2. Different players are worried about different things. For example how defended their TOP1 state is? (concern expressed by several people)
    3. There are some others who are more destructive and/or dont give a **** how many time they restart.
    4. How far is one side ready to go for just defending their top players?(rhetorical Q).
    5. Who enjoys the situation more? Who has more to gain or loose?