Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dear WLF, UB, USA and any other intrested party's in nice grabs on ICN ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Top12Gun View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sky - LoR - ICN

Quote Originally Posted by Antichrist View Post
    Heyne, one of preconditions for trolling is being taken seriously, i've seen nothing that would fulfill the requirement(s). I do understand that in you're early 20s you might experience different kind of new feelings (lot of those are direct result of active hormones) and might have all kind of different ideas, especially after reading few articles online regarding some fancy and modern words, you might not be able to fully understand. Therefore i didnt found them exactly very entertaining but i did feel necessity to respond as i considered your post in ICN forums rather funny or please allow me to rephrase: without screenshot from ICN forums i wouldnt have wasted my time for responding. I'm confident that as a young and bright mind you are capable of finding some witty answers and excuses but that dosent mean that you have to write down everything that goes trough your head. I even might say that you've proved that EURO/GRIM/THIK hs managed to troll you all the way since beginning of the set. Can you prove it to be wrong?

Lets take a look at the few facts:

1. There are people who take this game more seriously than others.
    2. Different players are worried about different things. For example how defended their TOP1 state is? (concern expressed by several people)
    3. There are some others who are more destructive and/or dont give a **** how many time they restart.
    4. How far is one side ready to go for just defending their top players?(rhetorical Q).
    5. Who enjoys the situation more? Who has more to gain or loose?
    I'm not going to respond to all the inhumanly stupid stuff you wrote down, but I just wanted to mention that being dead sounds far worse than being top 1. Oh snap...

Quote Originally Posted by Top12Gun View Post
    You`re laughing at people with special needs. I find it offensive as one of my relatives suffers from a genetic disease and I don`t find it amusing at all, it`s not fault he was born that way.
    Make one more comment about people with special needs, just dare, you stupid piece of ****.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    I'm not going to respond to all the inhumanly stupid stuff you wrote down, but I just wanted to mention that being dead sounds far worse than being top 1. Oh snap...
    oh snap...
    what does your 1st place change? what does it accomplish? do you think in a year ANYONE will remember you were top 1 during a warring set? I don`t remember who was top 1 2 sets ago, neither do I care. But I can recall every nation and every action that has made an impact on the game starting from Waser and Aniara, the true, what you call 'netting gods'.

If you think being top 1 makes you a great netter or even a player, you`re dead wrong. Believe me, everyone will remember THIK/EURO/GRIM for how they warred and how they changed people opinions on infantry and how the rattled the game and made it, for once, active.

I`ve been top 1, I`ve been dead, and I`ve been on both sides of changing 'gaming history'. Trust me, you`re nothing special to the game. Just another average player. And unless you stand for something, you never will be. And I don`t believe you have the balls to stand for anything.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    oh snap...
    what does your 1st place change? what does it accomplish? do you think in a year ANYONE will remember you were top 1 during a warring set? I don`t remember who was top 1 2 sets ago, neither do I care. But I can recall every nation and every action that has made an impact on the game starting from Waser and Aniara, the true, what you call 'netting gods'.

If you think being top 1 makes you a great netter or even a player, you`re dead wrong. Believe me, everyone will remember THIK/EURO/GRIM for how they warred and how they changed people opinions on infantry and how the rattled the game and made it, for once, active.

I`ve been top 1, I`ve been dead, and I`ve been on both sides of changing 'gaming history'. Trust me, you`re nothing special to the game. Just another average player. And unless you stand for something, you never will be. And I don`t believe you have the balls to stand for anything.
    Everyone will remember THIK/EURO/GRIM for being massive noobs who couldn't do jack **** but moan and whine every time they were owned.*

There, fixed it for you

You`re laughing at people with special needs. I find it offensive ... I don`t find it amusing at all, it`s not fault he was born that way.
    Make one more comment about people with special needs, just dare, you stupid piece of ****.
    The first time I agree with you Max...**** i hoped this day will never come...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

Everyone will remember THIK/EURO/GRIM for being massive noobs who couldn't do jack **** but moan and whine every time they were owned.*

There, fixed it for you
    Opinions are like buttholes...

And in all honesty, you can be a ******, but you can`t deny the impact we have had on the game these last sets.
    If you deny it, you just strengthen our cause, because you can`t accept the fact we made people do it our way.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Opinions are like buttholes...

And in all honesty, you can be a ******, but you can`t deny the impact we have had on the game these last sets.
    If you deny it, you just strengthen our cause, because you can`t accept the fact we made people do it our way.
    What way? I personally haven't changed my gamestyle even in the slightest way.

I think if DEAD/EURO/THIK wouldn't have started attacking nations randomly, then yes, people would do their 'jumps' mainly with infantry. Heyne jumped with all upgrades done this set. Why? Because he had good nation supporting him.

Forcing people to upgrade fast will not benefit the the normal/everyman nations, where people aren't really co-operating. Nations who have helpers, like we at ICN, benefited from your spy random reduce, we benefited from everybody having to upgrade faster.

What impact did you have? You moan and whine because we kill your restarts. Why shouldn't we. You haven't come to us with a peace proposal. All you do is promise to keep restarting and hittings us until you have to restart again. You already have your next set plans done as well. And we should stop?

Noone cares about the #1 spot? LoL. You cared when you got owned in January round. You false accused LoR and started this mess that evolved into 'crusade against infantry hoarders'.

And then you have people like Grim in your group, who can't understand this is a game. Bombers might as well get killed by infantry, want it changed? Create a new game.

Happy end of the set and wish you good luck in the future sets!
    Last edited by blaa; 04-15-2012 at 08:42.

There, fixed it for you
    Don't you mean gang banged cause we haven't been owned by 1 nation yet. With 2 to 1 and 3 to 1 odds aint nobody winning that in this game cause is its all about turns for
    Killing and the more people the more turns.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!