Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Behold the access of evil :D

your play book isn't working either why not declare on someone instead of talking about it. Just declare UB and ICN did I'm sure that will fan the flames well enough. Again the problem is everyone on here other than the 14 in THIK are all buddy buddy with each other and don't wanna hurt any ones feelings.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Yeah, I sent the msg you posted here, scav. I dont see a problem with that. You sent two states to ICN. Our pw has been the same since autumn, atleast, so that wasn't too difficult. Then I sent a greeting msg to the states, just for fun. Then they continued that message, just for I guess. He asked why are we warring. I then replied, that we were in war with THIK, then they started not to join THIK anymore, and now we seek and kill them without being in a nation.

Great stuff by posting our nation stuff to the public forums. I'm sure this makes you look super good!

There is a lot more of it blaa.

but as i respect quite a few people in ICN, i don't intend to post hurtfull info like techlevels / nationarmy and such. These are just a few funny bits that serve as relish on the forum games

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

I'm confused as to why everyone wants to keep killing you guys....

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I'm not they are threatened by change.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

no worries, we will respond in kind and keep killing every state they create from the turn they come oop. even if that means restarting numerous times a day. doesnt matter if it's 60 or a hundred states against us... we will just wait at turn 199 until they go oop and kill them, just like they are doing to us now

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Quote Originally Posted by Scav View Post
    no worries, we will respond in kind and keep killing every state they create from the turn they come oop. even if that means restarting numerous times a day. doesnt matter if it's 60 or a hundred states against us... we will just wait at turn 199 until they go oop and kill them, just like they are doing to us now
    JUST LIKE WE ARE DOING TO YOU NOW.

No. You started the war this set. You got gangbanged. You didn't declare peace, you didn't offer peace. Why the **** should we wait? Or what should we wait? Should we wait until your restarts are strong enough to return to thik and kill us from there? Then how many states should we let you kill until it is okay to attack you?
    And now you are trying to make us look bad?

Yeah, no worries, we will manage.

Last I checked, we hit LOR and only LOR. after that, we were the victims of aggression. We did not ask you to hit us, you chose (along with others) to his us without provocation. This is indisputable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I'm confused as to why everyone wants to keep killing you guys....
    They've started the wars the past 3-4 rounds and Grim has always fought to the end so we do also. Last round, euro wanted peace after a while and there was peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Last I checked, we hit LOR and only LOR. after that, we were the victims of aggression. This is indisputable.
    You hit a random nation in 4 consecutive sets. Don't u think that by 4 sets the 'random' nations won't cooperate. Hell, even on last set the 'random' nations acted together and gang banged you.

We cooperate, and continue to cooperate.