Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Behold the access of evil :D

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Last I checked, we hit LOR and only LOR. after that, we were the victims of aggression. We did not ask you to hit us, you chose (along with others) to his us without provocation. This is indisputable.
    Hitting an ally is provocation.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    You hit a random nation in 4 consecutive sets. Don't u think that by 4 sets the 'random' nations won't cooperate. Hell, even on last set the 'random' nations acted together and gang banged you.

We cooperate, and continue to cooperate.
    The fact remains that the only nation we attacked this set was LOR. Everything after that, we were on the defensive. The war that we "started" we won. After that......... gangbang, and anyone can win a war with a gangbang. Not even BG could hold out against one.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Hitting an ally is provocation.
    So all of you were allied? alliances that big are not conductive to the health of the game.

It's all good next set you guys can cooperate again as we wil kill states again I have 2 more months of premium remaining before I have to re up my premium and rest assured I will re up and continue with my euro friends killing until changes in the game are made.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

They've started the wars the past 3-4 rounds and Grim has always fought to the end so we do also. Last round, euro wanted peace after a while and there was peace.
    I find it amusing that you say this because your lap dogs ICN did most of the killing. I have fought with you Guys as well as now against you guys and you letting ICN take care of your battles for You makes me lose a bit of respect for You guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    So all of you were allied? alliances that big are not conductive to the health of the game.
    There are two or three nations that compete for top spot in a given round. If Grim/Euro is unchecked, you guys can destroy the competition and a nation will win by default. That is not fun for netters.

Basically, the game is too small to have a nation like Grim/Euro who wars every round. We are forced to band together and basically the gangbangs will last until you guys decide to stop or you are allowed to destroy netting, which is half the game.

And no I have nothing better to do right Now other than sit here with My wife and kids at the hospital and post on the forums when I get the chance which is in spurts but o so fun.

There are two or three nations that compete for top spot in a given round. If Grim/Euro is unchecked, you guys can destroy the competition and a nation will win by default. That is not fun for netters.

Basically, the game is too small to have a nation like Grim/Euro who wars every round. We are forced to band together and basically the gangbangs will last until you guys decide to stop or you are allowed to destroy netting, which is half the game.
    Not lookin to destroy the game looking To get changes made to make it a little more realistic in my opinion when units interact a bit More realistic like infantry stops shooting down my bombers I'll stop warring Untill I have good reason.

l-m-a-o

u still here with that bull****? this is not a simulation, this is a game. replace the unit names with numbers if u like. Jesus, most of your nation doesnt give a mooseball about that, they just want to war, have fun.

What if they get gangbanged next set again, and the set after that. Not much of a fun, is it? So they quit.

Thats our goal.

which is why we will kill of any ICN state as soon as they go oop for the next couple of sets, we'll see who has the most stamina, us warrers used to daily restarts or your leet netters. The big plus to that is it doesn't matter how many allies you have to help you out as we will patiently wait at turn 199 until you go oop, kill your ***, delete and start a new state. so we can even deny your allies (75% of the server) the kills on us.... bring it on

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals