Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Behold the access of evil :D

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    l-m-a-o

u still here with that bull****? this is not a simulation, this is a game. replace the unit names with numbers if u like. Jesus, most of your nation doesnt give a mooseball about that, they just want to war, have fun.

What if they get gangbanged next set again, and the set after that. Not much of a fun, is it? So they quit.

Thats our goal.
    It's a war game with military units not an abacus game or calculator for you slow folk. Therefor I would think the military units would or should act as if they would in real life since they are real life units except the lvl 12 ransoms. Would you be happy if your calculator divided your Numbers instead of added when you pushed the add button?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    It's a war game with military units not an abacus game or calculator for you slow folk. Therefor I would think the military units would or should act as if they would in real life since they are real life units except the lvl 12 ransoms. Would you be happy if your calculator divided your Numbers instead of added when you pushed the add button?
    sorry, google translate cant translate your text :/

Quote Originally Posted by Scav View Post
    which is why we will kill of any ICN state as soon as they go oop for the next couple of sets, we'll see who has the most stamina, us warrers used to daily restarts or your leet netters. The big plus to that is it doesn't matter how many allies you have to help you out as we will patiently wait at turn 199 until you go oop, kill your ***, delete and start a new state. so we can even deny your allies (75% of the server) the kills on us.... bring it on
    Lol........ Maybe I should form a nation dedicated to using these tactics on THICK/GRIM/DEAD/EURO....................... I could recruit people like Divine Intervention who post

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    I care not for this competition and will destroy both states
    Hmmm............ This idea has promise.

Sky - LoR - ICN