Thread: Title page

Default Title page

the main page looks cool. I like the pics, the theme.

One thing that should be addressed in the text is the following:

"Each round lasts for 28 days. You may win the game in a variety of ways depending on your goals. You may act as a lone State, create a Nation, or join a Nation."

Indeed Each round lasts 28 days, and how to win the game is subjective, however, we should change "You may act as a lone State" since this seems to be unacceptable.

The last time I tried to act as a lone state, I was banned.

Have things changed now? if not, we should remove this part.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    the main page looks cool. I like the pics, the theme.

One thing that should be addressed in the text is the following:

"Each round lasts for 28 days. You may win the game in a variety of ways depending on your goals. You may act as a lone State, create a Nation, or join a Nation."

Indeed Each round lasts 28 days, and how to win the game is subjective, however, we should change "You may act as a lone State" since this seems to be unacceptable.

The last time I tried to act as a lone state, I was banned.

Have things changed now? if not, we should remove this part.

Z

Your -Z- account was banned due to you making a new account cause you said you wanted to hide and start over cause you were fighting with everyone on the forums. YOU were never banned from the game. Just one of your two accounts were.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

its called a "home page" FYI z

Crimson Shadow Guest

Any chance that the log in area could be moved up higher so that we don't have to scroll down to log in?

maybe it could be put in the top right hand corner?

indeed I also have to scroll downa bit to log in. Not a major issue, but it would make it more professional looking and more user friendly if the log in bars were on right in plain sight when you went to the HOMEPAGE.

What happened to me last time I was playing was that I wanted to attack a certain nation, and the nation I was in did not want this, so I left and began attacks on my own.

being a single state I was unable to kill anyone, so I attacked the best i could, in different ways, in order to hinder the nations states.

I restarted a number of times continuing to attack, and then my account was eventually banned, for no apparent reason, the following set.

I assumed my account was banned because I was attacking on my own, "suiciding"? I didnt particularily want to die, If I was able to save up 700 or 800 turns and declare war, id have attempted to kill someone.

This is what im getting at here, is that this game is not meant to be played "As a lone State"

You can not declare war without at least 2 states, unless that has changed, and even if u could, you can not save up enough turns to make a kill as a lone state.

Its simply misleading.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.