Thread: Some Changes

Default Some Changes

I have began making some changes that were suppose to take place next set. These are not game altering changes tho.. Mainly menu changes.

You will now see all the nation links that use to be under Nation HQ tab, at the top of each nation screen. I will keep the nation hq tab up for the rest of the set in case there are any issues.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Also, when you have been killed it is now easier to create a new state. There is a link that will take you right to the create a new state page. I have also added instructions for leaders on what they need to do if they have been killed.

I always receive messages from new members who have been killed and were a leader on how to become the leader of their nation again. So that should help with the confusion.

Found the HQ change to be an real improvement as it makes navigation throughout the HQ section a lot easier.

Next time I'll die I promise to pay attention to the changes over there as well
    Better have some cold beer ready, I will stop by whether you like it or not.

yes the new HQ links are very helpful now

Thanks for the feedback!