Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: USA vs UB

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    this is why i think its funny you guys complain about being GB. We have like 3 capable warrers in UB. So when you add in our whole tag to you 45vs 15 or whatever its kinda silly

we are teaching these newbies how to war in here and its ugly
    It doesn't need to be a capable warrior when the odds are that high an extra 9000 turns available by even the lowest standing warriors is enough to kill people.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

eh having an extra 9000 turns available doesn't mean you can use them...Half our guys don't even participate. Working on that tho

Quote Originally Posted by Scav View Post
    I guess they just want to top THIK in total nw. killed....oh well

nothing to see here people move along...

after seeing the awesome FS i have come to understand why USA allways declares last, and why they need to be allied to protect themselves....from ICN/LoR's viewpoint however i fail to see why you would want to be allies with USA as they clearly aren't capable of helping themselves let alone you in time of need.
    we are old and short on time. If we needed to I'm sure we could muster up the urge to put on a good fight. But seeing this is a fake war why should we? We are training new people how to war. Our initial plan was to only take 1 maybe 2 on the FS.. If we were really set on war then that would have been more. But, like UB and several other nations, we are having a hard time getting people to show up for strikes.

But let me fill you in on why people like to be allies with USA. We stick to our word no matter what the fallout is. We stick around set after set and help people learn the game. We have gained respect in this game for many different reasons. When most of the people come back and see USA is still around they always comment on how nice it is to see a familiar name still in the game. We may not be the warring nation we once were and I'm fine with that. But each set we become a better nation in general.

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    this is why i think its funny you guys complain about being GB. We have like 3 capable warrers in UB. So when you add in our whole tag to you 45vs 15 or whatever its kinda silly

we are teaching these newbies how to war in here and its ugly
    I have been trying to explain this to them since it all started. They simply look at the total number of members and call it at that. Last set out of the 15 or so members we had, there were 4 who actually was active in the war. They won't see that and I can't make them... It is was it is and I have come to expect that in 2025 they will still be making posts about the GB they received and how we all suck for it.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

sigh....

maybe it's time to join the VA Hospital that is USA as well...i ain't getting any younger...hell i'll be 33 tomorrow...got a slot left for next set?

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

sigh....

maybe it's time to join the VA Hospital that is USA as well...i ain't getting any younger...hell i'll be 33 tomorrow...got a slot left for next set?
    Ha, you're 33?! You act like you're 15.

..Not a compliment in case you are confused. =)

sigh....

Sure Scav, we can always use another 8 years or so of experience...

sigh....

.. We would be happy to have you. Will be nice having someone new pushing my wheelchair around for me.

if you have 15 members and only 5 of them communicate with the other states in the nation, then thats the tough part.

Communication is key.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    if you have 15 members and only 5 of them communicate with the other states in the nation, then thats the tough part.

Communication is key.

Z
    Yea.. I remember back in the day people broke dates with their girlfriends to make a war chat. Now, well not so much.

Crack the good old whip and bring them into shape ;D

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals