Thread: So......................

Default So......................

So the other morning as I was leaving for work, my wife pushed me down our set of stairs and I broke my ankle and tore some ligaments in my knee. Apparently she forgot that I removed her from my life insurance policy... Ok ok ok, so she didn't push me. We had a freeze warning the night before and I didn't even notice the ice on the top step and well needless to say I went for a ride and I'm just not as young as I use to be. Needless to say It's not very comfortable and I am sore as hell. Tonight was the first I was able to log on and basically only did it so I could reset the round. I will be out of commission for the next few days but will still be checking in from time to time to check the error logs and other things. Sadly I wasn't able to finish the auto states script so that will run like it has for another set.

Also, we have reached our max in the server package we are currently in. We will be moving to another server soon. The new server will have more space, better speeds, unlimited emails to be sent out and a few other nice options. It will cost us a little more but I think in the long run it's the best move. I will be working on getting everything switched over this set so we can move to the new server as soon as possible. (either next set or the set after). There will be no interuptions during the round. I'll do this between sets. During that time there will be a brief period where you won't be able to log in.

Over the next couple of days I will do my best to get the rewards handed out from last set. Please be patient with me as it is not very comfortable trying to sit here with this bumb leg

Great set everyone.. I had a lot of fun!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Thanks pres. Hope ur foot gets better. !

feel better pres!
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

pcgluva Guest

you old mann feel better

We don't heal as fast as we used to Chief, If ya need anything, let me know.

That sucks Mike. Sorry to hear it. Hopefully they gave you some good pills. Hope you heal up fast and good.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand