Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: HnA?

You know what I really find funny about HNA is ICN has never been AAed by HNA but every other nation has more than once. Everyone else smell that too yea I thought so a conspiracy for ICN to take top again everyone that was at #1 got aAAed but ICN who hasn't been AAed at all or even grabbed really except the beginning a quad tap for I'm assuming GB.
    Smells a little fishy to me.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

they did most of their attacks early in the set. probably to defend their top spots. our states weren't in top30 then... now, most of our states have defences, so they probably wouldnt break?

we have nothing to do with those states. i thought they were thik restarts last set, but looking at state numbers that couldnt have been true.

and what I find funny is I get an AA on me right after your post about it.
    Hmmm. wonder if Dead has something to do with that?

What I think is funny is how people either can't tell time or lack the ability to match up attack times with forum posting times.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    and what I find funny is I get an AA on me right after your post about it.
    Hmmm. wonder if Dead has something to do with that?
    Sure as hell did blade we AAed our own nation several times and everyone else that got into top spot but you cause your the bestest nation ever and we wanted to make sure you guys took the number 1 spot again. You should know by now if we are gonna do something it will come from DEAD we aren't gonna have someone else take the fun from us use your head next time you speak again and read this post carefully Before responding that what I'm saying is true if I wanted to AA someone out of top spot DEAD will do it we aren't gonna have someone else do our dirty work you should know that by now.

Devildog is right check the time stamp of the attack it happened 7 hours before my post and you ate 1 AA not several like everyone else that was in top spot and you know how much i like you if i was gonna take the time and AA you it would be more that 1 garunteed.
    Last edited by ::LD::GrimReapr; 05-05-2012 at 08:39.

I liked the part where u said that if you were to do something, then it would come from dead.

So, the last set was just a one time thing? (i mean the kill you did from LBH AFTER we had signed a peace)
    I didn't mind it last set, maybe the leaders of THIK didn't organize it, maybe a member took mathers in their hand.

In all honesty, I doubt that if those AAs hadn't happened, then heyne wouldn't be in top spot. It's just easy to take down a state who has been in the top spot without full NA/full tech/enough land.

scav last set almost got away. He had so much land that the fact that he used a lot of turns without good tech didnt matter much.
    Last edited by blaa; 05-05-2012 at 11:03.

Just can't make you happy can I?
    I give you credit for everything in this game,realizing that the game does indeed revolve always around you and you're still not content.
    And I am do very sorry that I didn't explain that I wasn't anal enough to do a time check on news and your post.I was merely pointing out a co incidence.
    I didn't think even you would take that litertally
    Again I must have foolishly forgotten my place in your world.

Beamer Guest

blaa

I'd bet a Ulysses S. Grant that 740, 744, 760, 774, 775, 776 and 846 are all multies. Do we link MAC's with accounts?
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Is it just me or has the activity of HNA dropped off like a rock in the ocean since Hiney and friend deleted?