Thread: Foreign Relations for GRIM/ June and beyond

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Foreign Relations for GRIM/ June and beyond

Starting in the June set all foreign relation matters involving the nation of GRIM need to be directed towards me... Pedrow
    after a consulting with LD and devildog this morning at work it has been decided that future sets diplomatic matters of GRIM will be handled by the #1 mexican playing this game, ME! Fair, just, and always looking out for the best intrests of my nation mates. Feel free to contact me with any issues not relating to...
    1. you don't like somebody in GRIM (nobody likes us, so we really don't care)
    2. you want to try to kill one of our members after failed retal once before (not our fault you couldn't handle your buisness the first time.. there for we don't care)
    3. you don't like LD's grammer skills or his constant need to put in his 2 cents (it annoys us to, but... A-its funny and 2-we don't care what you think)
    4. One of GRIM's members AA'd you or destructive spy opped you (once again... we don't care. The whole game knows what we're about. If we attacked you in such a way you deem unacceptable... you probably had it coming)

Anyhow... Thank you to all. This game is a trip. Looking forward to many more sets causing havoc and shaking things up
    Last edited by bigstink; 05-08-2012 at 20:41.