Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112

Thread: WLF + DEAD vs. ICN

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Another long lost DEAD member. I'm sure his state was balanced as well.
    Benji was a war stocker, and given what we were up against balance was out of the question. The same cannot be said for the average netter.

Peace

As peace was declared today this rounds war activities by ICN are over. I would like to state what I saw in this round from my point of view. This might not align with everybody's opinion, but that's not the purpose.

I would like to start from last set. Last set DEAD warred LoR, we joined the fight (so did UB) and quite quickly DEAD was dead. Their restarts didn't join back to DEAD, they created another nation ([alco]). I am not 100% sure, but I guess they hoped we wouldn't find them. We did find them. We kept killing their restarts and that pissed them off. They didn't approach to us for a peace, so why would have we stopped?

Anywho, at some point Scav told me that I am now arch enemy of DEAD, that our restart killing was going too far. I disagree with that motion, but it's not real to agree on everything.

Few days before the set we declared peace to dead and they declared back. But that wasn't it. On last 24h they killed our state, who was in top10. Didn't make much of a deal out of it - maybe few of DEAD members thought that peace was unneeded and justice wasn't made.

This brings us to this set. Having heard that I am arch enemy of somebody + having a state killed at the end of the set = tension even in the new set. We were not going to declare first or anything, but we wanted to be ready.

Blacken. I just don't like that guy. I don't get his humour, I don't get his logic. But I don't have to, there are different people playing this game and its normal you don't get along with everybody. Blacken came to ICN, and my common sense tells me that when you join a nation you don't start performing harmful attacks on other states. Sure, newbies do that, but blacken should know better... Or should he? Man doesn't know what Global Events do, so maybe I'm expecting too much from him?

Anyway, actions by blacken caused some tension. EOJ (who he attacked) asked our help to war DEAD (where blacken went after blade kicked him from ICN), I personally didn't want to war for the fourth set in the row, so I contacted DEAD leadership - to ask them if they could kick blacken. DEAD leadership (grim and rass) disagreed with me. Few days passed and we kind of cooled off. After rass sent me a message where he explained that DEAD isn't interested in warring ICN, I didn't respond back - I forwarded the message to leader of EOJ, so they too could settle things. DEAD took me not responding as a sign - perhaps we were preparing for a war.

So few days later we got warred. They got an impressive FS, although they didn't kill our top1-2 states.

WLF. Wlf declared together with DEAD. They claimed that we had been cheating: grab feeding, reselling for na. In addition blade is such a bad leader that they just had to declare.

About a week into the set, all our states had been killed, except for the top1 and top2. We were doing fine though, they didn't have a single state in top20. We were even leading in total nw killed. We had killed more nw than wlf and dead together. They were nowhere near killing our top1 and top2 states.

Then came EOJ. Their FS together with us was a disaster. We only killed 1 state and 3 other kill attempts were wasted as the attacked state came online.

Then came BT. I've always disliked maggio, we aren't just speaking the same language, but their declaration on EOJ was horrible, from my point of view.

Then came anton. Saying that he was a wlf all set! He just wasn't in the nation. Cool story.

Then came Benji.

Of course, a 2 week old state, who hasn't warred, can hoard one unit so they can break defence of a state that has been on war for a week now.

To sum things up. DEAD warred us - had that coming. WLF, BT - random as hell. Anton, Benji - either attention *****s who just wanted to kill top states or DEAD/WLF planned things like this:
    War for 1 week, let ICN have top 2 states, BRING IN BENJI AND ANTON.

Whatever you take out of this post, remember this:
    *ICN will hold no grudge at anyone
    *DEAD/WLF/BT really did well on the attacking part. Just because I don't agree with your reasoning or whatever, doesn't mean I don't respect you for having some nice battles. Well played

Then came anton. Saying that he was a wlf all set! He just wasn't in the nation. Cool story.

Anton, Benji - either attention *****s who just wanted to kill top states or DEAD/WLF planned things like this:
    War for 1 week, let ICN have top 2 states, BRING IN BENJI AND ANTON.
    27/04/2012 21:40:49 Z Anton B well, have yo considered our offer to unite with WLf next round?
    27/04/2012 21:41:07 Z Anton B we will be warring i think
    27/04/2012 21:41:27 Anton B Z (spoke to Dboz), said i dont mind and said yes
    27/04/2012 21:41:29 Z Anton B oh?
    27/04/2012 21:41:35 Z Anton B very good
    27/04/2012 21:41:40 Anton B Z altho ill keep my (####) based players in a seperate tag and have the (####) ones join WLF

26/04/2012 12:51:52 Dennis Bosman Anton B Anyway i wanted to talk to you about next set. We want to cause some mayhem and was wondering if you wanted to tag up with WLF
    26/04/2012 12:53:50 Anton B Dennis Bosman yeh i dont mind

So yes. The plan for the set was always to help WLF. However being someone who has been involved in way too many wars over my history I have learnt several things, one of which is never to put all your eggs in one basket or reveal all your cards. Having all my players join WLF would have revealed all our cards, allowed opponents to pick off best states and finally - decreased the amount of grabs available to nation mates. Also, as Im sure DSL told you and Margus - I was very busy start of set I had interviews to prepare for and was visiting my gf quite regularly in University so wouldn't have had time to war at the start of set.

so yeah, cool and smart story. attention *****s? pfft, I'm not a top1 take down virgin...lost my V-card on that with Jameswheel in a much more harder and interesting war (still grateful to Kris that set for his help).

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I appreciate your respect Blaa.

And @ Anton I am glad u kept the convo, I was about to search for it myself!

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Benji was a war stocker, and given what we were up against balance was out of the question. The same cannot be said for the average netter.
    WIll is right... Balance was out of the question for our stockers..

Then came BT. I've always disliked maggio, we aren't just speaking the same language, but their declaration on EOJ was horrible, from my point of view.

Whatever you take out of this post, remember this:
    *ICN will hold no grudge at anyone
    *DEAD/WLF/BT really did well on the attacking part. Just because I don't agree with your reasoning or whatever, doesn't mean I don't respect you for having some nice battles. Well played
    sorry we dont get along, i am a bit of a mouthy jerk. ICN is a pretty good nation

our declaration on EoJ was not planned at all, just bad timing since we stored turns to take out HnA. Didnt really talk to Dead about it at all, and never even mentioned it to WLF. BT was unaware of the back story and simply saw them as jumping in after the fact.

that was a real good post, and thanks for the compliment.

I think the larger point is that the community is becoming divided on certain issues which is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Welcome back Raul long time no see. Good luck.
    Tnx bro! Good to cya around too
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Long live the King
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    a real friend would know that its asian girls not estonian ! same buddy!
    Ohh well, things change with time. Last time i was around Hoebawt liked girls. Now he likes guys so anthing is possible.
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]