Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: WLF + DEAD vs. ICN

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    I have witness ICN and EoJ states feed each other GB (Mostly to ICN) since day 2 of this set. They did it last set as well.

Also they use states to abuse their taxes by reselling their military over and over again, which is very easy now with the short sale time.

I also suspect them of babysitting, but this can not be proven by me.

In any case they do enjoy substantial handicap because of the "teamwork" they use in taxation and attacks.

Z
    Nice.
    You don't have any other excuse that every time they play better than you.

They Net better.... lets see if they war better

Z, show the grabs where we 'fed', and who did we do it with last set????????????

Yes, we have states who resell, dunno how actively they actually resold, but that's the idea.
    Last edited by blaa; 05-10-2012 at 00:45.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Z, show the grabs where we 'fed', and who did we do it with last set????????????

Yes, we have states who resell, dunno how actively they actually resold, but that's the idea.
    Its an excellent idea, and unless the staes are multies is completely within the rules and strategically smart. I dont think people can really whinge about it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    I have witness ICN and EoJ states feed each other GB (Mostly to ICN) since day 2 of this set. They did it last set as well.

Also they use states to abuse their taxes by reselling their military over and over again, which is very easy now with the short sale time.

I also suspect them of babysitting, but this can not be proven by me.

In any case they do enjoy substantial handicap because of the "teamwork" they use in taxation and attacks.

Z
    Hahahah

ICN feed with EoJ? Please give some examples or something because that's ridiculous. Never happened.

Reselling army? Only one state (#48) did it like 4-5 times and his state was good enough to get to top3 like 2 days ago so he couldn't have done it a lot. Yes we usually have inactive players resell army over and over again. This set we don't as we have many TOP3 states so we produce our own NA, but when it's just one state in TOP then it probably would lack NA sooner or later.

Babysitting? That's a good one : D. Please tell Mr P to investigate and THEN say anything about this because you're just making up stuff... Never happened.

You had perfectly good war states ready so I can understand why you started the war, I would too if we had 3k+ turns and everyone bombers upgraded. So you can kill our states but don't just make up stuff to slander us.
    Last edited by Margus; 05-10-2012 at 03:10.
    Only sky is the limit.

And then he pushed me... and made me cry....

-- The song never changes.

bring some proof to your allegations and we change or song

It'll still be out of key.

Class isn't a strong Suit in ICN from what I have seen. Which is too bad, I am sure there are some nice guys there. Blade wasn't bad. Margus is a dofus, but what do you expect? "I be big strong netter, regardless to shady deals, you will respect my authority"

In the end it is still the same old song and dance I have always heard.

-- This hasn't gotten old for the rest of you? OH, it HAS gotten old for thousands of players..... I keep forgetting.

are u a politician?

Would you vote for me if I became a politician?

I feel the love and support from you even now - glowing from my computer screen.

What Title should I wear as a politician hopeful?

Maybe I could run for Blaa Squared, or "top netter". I think those have catchy titles. Will you run my campaign for me?