Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: WLF + DEAD vs. ICN

perfect politician! i asked a question, he didn't answer, he took what he wanted from my phrase and turned it around.

So I do have your endorsement!!! thank you Blaaaaaa!

I am sure with your mighty brain power we will be able to get me elected to some great political post.

Perhaps as ICN Foreign Relations? I have some great new ideas for the nation!

I would vote for you to be the foreign affairs guy for ICN.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Awesome! that makes 3 votes now, and I hear Blaaaaa has some inside dealing at ICN so I am sure that officially make me the New Foreign Affairs "guy" at ICN, boy do I have soem new policies to get rolling!!!

Thank you blaaaaa aaaa aa! (sorry had a stutter there)

Noooooooooo I was doubled tapped in top 10 by Z then got AA raped by him as well.
    So sad ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Blacken View Post
    It'll still be out of key.

Class isn't a strong Suit in ICN from what I have seen. Which is too bad, I am sure there are some nice guys there. Blade wasn't bad. Margus is a dofus, but what do you expect? "I be big strong netter, regardless to shady deals, you will respect my authority"

In the end it is still the same old song and dance I have always heard.

-- This hasn't gotten old for the rest of you? OH, it HAS gotten old for thousands of players..... I keep forgetting.
    All we need is Calvin to come back and the forums will get even more lively

*remembers endless wars between GK and Calvin over elitism*

After deleting this set cuz of AA strikes, I would like to join ICN next set if they decide to war GRIM/DEAD. Dead/GRIM attacking people who you are not at war with just to prove a point only drives them to your enemies aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    After deleting this set cuz of AA strikes, I would like to join ICN next set if they decide to war GRIM/DEAD. Dead/GRIM attacking people who you are not at war with just to prove a point only drives them to your enemies aid.
    you couldn't have just a few ships?

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Look I don't want you to delete states, I don't want to discourage you from playing the game. I don't want to force you to play a warring set instead of a netting set to try to win or finish as high as you can to attain some satisfaction at your position on the scoreboard. Not my intention at all.

All I want is for you to strive for those goals without utilizing exploits in the gameplay mechanics. Its no secret that the chances the last three sets and for future sets that if you run defenseless infantry hoarding states that you may be maimed without warning. If you were unaware of that..... you are aware now. If you were aware but decided to disregard..... you are affected now.

What you decide to do now that you are affected is up to you. You can quit or play again next set. If you decide to play you can infantry hoard and take the risk of us crossing paths again. You can net but with a state that isn't defenseless and never have to worry about me, or you can war me or suicide me or do whatever else you like to retaliate against me for what is really your poor decision making.

If you quit, net without being a defenseless infantry hoarder, or retaliate against me for your poor decisions, then I am achieving my goal. You will be one less player hoarding infantry.

If you decide to repeat your actions then I may repeat mine. Its pretty straight forward.

You are right that the enemy of your enemy is your friend. However you are deluded if you think that I am only at war with infantry hoarders and states that my nation leader has decided to declare war on. I am at war with all of you. Whether my leader has declared it or not.

You will do as you must next set. As will I. Good luck in your endeavours.

If your looking to War next set I hear GRIM/DEAD is looking for players who are intersted in playing the game instead of lining up infantry along the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    you couldn't have just a few ships?
    Couldn't be bothered to have one ship, one jet, one sam, one bomber, one tank or one missle. Could only be bothered to have 116 million infantry and 2.5 million spies. But its my fault. Thats ok, I got big shoulders.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

EOJ will be joining ICN soon. Here is thier breaker. Should I wait till he upgrades his sams or should I start pounding on those ships now with my jets while he is defenseless?

State:Impeerium(#842)[] Leader: Imperaator Rank: 13 Networth:24.779.762
    Turns: 198 Turns Taken: 1.487 Turns Stored: 26
    Population: 5.979.002 Tax Rate: 50%
    Science: 4.791 Food: 2.021.774 Money: 5.864.308.831
    Construction Sites: 226
    Total Land: 22.914
    Free Land: 55
    Spies: 476.522 Level:1
    Infantry: 16.747.259 Level:8
    Tanks: 49.041 Level:1
    Jets: 0 Level:1
    Bombers: 454.750 Level:1
    SAMs: 0 Level:1
    Ships: 6.459.948 Level:8
    Missiles: 0 Level:0
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast