Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: WLF + DEAD vs. ICN

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post

I started off as farmer but then converted to techer....and then afterwards to Indy...about 7-10 days ago i think? maybe less...and my tag supported indy & farmer....dunno if grim bought farmer tech, hope they didnt.
    Ok, my bad then. I was in a war and couldn't keep my eye on your state so I thought you were still a farmer.
    I'm a bit disappointed tho
    Only sky is the limit.

No worries no farm tech to expensive to do 3 techs we will stick to Indy and casher
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

I'm not even dissapointed by the fact that after EOJ joined the war, they got attacked by a nation not even involved in the war - BT. DEAD/wlf would've had more trouble with them.

I'm not even dissapointed by the fact that DEAD/WLF couldn't take down margus/lenn on their own and they had to bring in help from outside.

But I am dissapointed that none of our allies haven't even contacted us to offer help. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    I'm not even dissapointed by the fact that after EOJ joined the war, they got attacked by a nation not even involved in the war - BT. DEAD/wlf would've had more trouble with them.

I'm not even dissapointed by the fact that DEAD/WLF couldn't take down margus/lenn on their own and they had to bring in help from outside.

But I am dissapointed that none of our allies haven't even contacted us to offer help. Thanks guys!
    tbf WLF approached me to participate in this war 1 week or so before end of last set....I even recruited 4-5 players for WLF this set...so technically im not "help from outside". i was just v.busy with RL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

it's okay, tag jumping has always been part of the wars, don't mind.

Hm, you said that you were always a wlf? Why were you on another nation? Why did your nation mate offer to help us (he did say eventually that they won't come to help because you are in good relations with wlf), if you always knew you were gonna war together with wlf?

Margus down, lenn to go!

it's okay, tag jumping has always been part of the wars, don't mind.

Hm, you said that you were always a wlf? Why were you on another nation? Why did your nation mate offer to help us (he did say eventually that they won't come to help because you are in good relations with wlf), if you always knew you were gonna war together with wlf?

Margus down, lenn to go!
    because no point getting killed stocking whilst you are busy in RL. I setup the other tag to stock as farmer with some friends until a time when I was more free.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

So hypothetically speaking:

I could bring 20 warriors to ICN, who were in other nations so far. We could afterwards say that they were always meant to come to icn, but we were waiting for the right moment.

Thanks for the tip, I'll remember it for future sets.

You already did that in a round about way with Eoj. Also we haven't said anything but I'm pretty sure ICN already had a couple of people jump in within the last week. Again we don't say anything because you'll just deny it anyway.

So hypothetically speaking:

I could bring 20 warriors to ICN, who were in other nations so far. We could afterwards say that they were always meant to come to icn, but we were waiting for the right moment.

Thanks for the tip, I'll remember it for future sets.
    im sure no one would complain if you managed to get 20 new people to play. only so long that you will try and fight same enemy before you break up and form independent nations and increase the gaming environment for everyone else, making it more interesting. remember for what? for the future sets where you said you wont carry grudge with wlf & grim?

i wont carry any grudges, I've said that multiple times

anyway i was just provoking, dont mind me.