Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: WLF + DEAD vs. ICN

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    So hypothetically speaking:

I could bring 20 warriors to ICN, who were in other nations so far. We could afterwards say that they were always meant to come to icn, but we were waiting for the right moment.

Thanks for the tip, I'll remember it for future sets.

**** blaa you gonna run 20 multies?

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    I'm not even dissapointed by the fact that after EOJ joined the war, they got attacked by a nation not even involved in the war - BT. DEAD/wlf would've had more trouble with them.

I'm not even dissapointed by the fact that DEAD/WLF couldn't take down margus/lenn on their own and they had to bring in help from outside.

But I am dissapointed that none of our allies haven't even contacted us to offer help. Thanks guys!
    it was a pretty fair war in the beginning around 18 vs 20

not sure why your ragging on your other allies for not calling you when you were only involved in an even (number of states wise) war.

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    Someone in other thread posted that ICN has 18 members. I just have to say that 5 of them are on their first or second set and defenitely first time in ICN.

Good luck to you. We will defenitely need luck because from intels I made earlier today I counted DEAD members had ~3k turns. Don't know about WLF.
    I know it's almost impossible to get a 100% even and fair war so it's all cool. But I don't like you counting our members as the new guys were on their new set and in the stage of trying to play just one strat. It was 13 in ICN. Some of them I tried to send to BT but they still decided to come to ICN.
    Last edited by Margus; 05-17-2012 at 10:29.
    Only sky is the limit.

Beamer Guest

I know it's almost impossible to get a 100% even and fair war so it's all cool. But I don't like you counting our members as the new guys were on their new set and in the stage of trying to play just one strat. It was 13 in ICN. Some of them I tried to send to BT but they still decided to come to ICN.
    blah blah blah and then you count our inactives and new guys or wlfs inactives or new guys and it still works out to about even.

Beamer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    No thats heynekens job or as some refer to him as hiney.

Quote Originally Posted by Beamer View Post
    blah blah blah and then you count our inactives and new guys or wlfs inactives or new guys and it still works out to about even.
    Ok, lets count

lenn
    margus
    heyne (deleted himself days before war)
    tita (deleted himself days before war)
    blaa
    blade
    MU
    ccsports77
    clip (#61)
    cookie
    grumpy
    roel (#50) - inactive, played as techer and logged in once every 2 days.
    chris - inactive, resold army
    k2rbes - inactive, less than 500 turns made

You could say blah blah blah to almost any post there is in this thread. Very pointless thing to do.

Btw BT's reason for war was funny... reason: EOJ just had to JUMP IN, so BT also.... JUMPS IN : D. Oh and EOJ Just had 4 members with 1 very inactive state. Also they were AA-d and AR/BR-d by DEAD (or WLF, not sure) multible times so there's their reason for JUMPING IN.
    Last edited by Margus; 05-17-2012 at 10:53.
    Only sky is the limit.

Btw BT's reason for war was funny... reason: EOJ just had to JUMP IN, so BT also.... JUMPS IN : D. Oh and EOJ Just had 4 members with 1 very inactive state. Also they were AA-d and AR/BR-d by DEAD (or WLF, not sure) multible times so there's their reason for JUMPING IN.
    Heh...I got suicided with spies at first so they could AA me and then make a GA kill...Pathetic...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    I thought most of ICN were multies anyway...

:-p

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

pathetic?

I would call that rather cunning, requiring some co-operation and planning.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

We thought the war was pretty EVEN to begin with prior to EoJ getting involved. I could come on here and tell you that 6 of the 12 members we have in BT are very new players just like you are trying to say with ICN, but it is what it is.

We declared on EoJ killed their active states and declared peace. We didnt declare on ICN and have no ill will toward them. If we declared on ICN I could understand a real complaint here.

I think most of the community found DEAD/WLF vs. ICN a pretty even fight. Win or Loose it was an even fight.