Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: ICN, GRIM/DEAD Leaders!

Default ICN, GRIM/DEAD Leaders!

As a President of the United States, I have had my fair share of diplomacy deals through the years. On many occasions the USA has been a 3rd party in discussions and has help broker peace deals between nations at war.

Now, being a former President, I don't have the power to commit the USA to any "solid" deals.. But I think I still have enough influence with the current administration if needed. However, I am offering my services to sit in on discussion to help broker a deal for lasting peace between your nations. For many sets now it seems you all are at war. Small things are being said, and due to the tensions between your nations, they are escalating out of control which is resulting in war after war. The citizens of both nations have severe war readiness while the leaders bull headedness is focused on killing.

The Nation Wars global community is worried about how long this/these wars will continue before we can work on a lasting peace agreement. So I am asking that leaders from ICN and GRIM/DEAD have a discussion on how we can work this out. Consessions on both sides will need to happen, But I have faith that peace can happen.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

<popcorn eating emoticon goes here>

Dunno, I think it's good for business.

<We all love Mr. President emoticon goes here>

The world must burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Thanks for the offer Mr.P, but I'll have no part of it.
    As DEAD already must know they are already destined to war again next round for this cr2p

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Thanks for the offer Mr.P, but I'll have no part of it.
    As DEAD already must know they are already destined to war again next round for this cr2p
    This is my point.. You'll pay them back next set, then the following set they'll pay you back then the following set you'll pay them back ect ect on and on it will go. This is why I am urging all parties to come to the table and let's bury this once and for all. There has to be some sort of agreement that can be made. Please think about it some. Talk with your people and see what they would like.. And then let's meet at the table and work out a deal.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Here is my problem and why they are being warred this set.
    1. Blaa threatened us with war.
    2. I'm sick of ICN sticking their nose where it doesn't belong we warred LOR and ICN jumps
    In the set before that we were gang banged by all and ICN was part of that how many times are they gonna jump into a war that pertains nothing to them thy want us to stop. Stop poking your nose where it's not wanted!
    3. As you can read above he allready plans to war us next set you want it to stop again stop poking your nose where it isn't wanted. We warred you once now twice because you Felt The need to attack us twice after our first war. I have no problems burying the hatchet.
    4. Whether he liked our offer of peace the set we warred him we reached out to blade and tried the olive branch. I have never gotten the same treatment so it's not just me holding a grudge but at least I attempted to settle things before.
    Last edited by ::LD::GrimReapr; 05-09-2012 at 23:49.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

At some point it will start affecting your nation member count, and unfortunately affecting the game/community as a whole (if key players get frustrated and quit or become severely less active)

Maybe since you already know you are warring next set then go at it head to head with no allies and call it win or loose at that point and let the past be the past. Warring the same nation/s set after set is not good for the game at all. Time has kinda proven that.

For the health of your nation's longevity you want to avoid multi-set revenge-fests.

No offense Mr. P, but COME ON..., the USA cant be the hero every time. High-jacking the original war thread to say something diplomatic just to split the conversation into two threads and put the spotlight back on America. I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose but its pretty much what you just did.

**Request that threads be merged**

hmmm

i threatened with war? sure, but we got that sorted, didn't we? whoever is #470 talked me out of it. you guys prolly knew you were going to attack us anyway, so you wanted to have the first strik for you. and that moment, you didn't even have upgrades done.

we have never declared to them first. even after they said i am their arch enemy for future rounds and they'll kill us set after set. we could've acted first this set, but didn't want to.

I'll congratulate them if they kill all our states, until then we'll do our best to secure our top.
    Last edited by blaa; 05-10-2012 at 00:38.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    hmmm

i threatened with war? sure, but we got that sorted, didn't we? whoever is #470 talked me out of it.
    Couple problems here. First someone planning on killing an ex-nation mate can be trusted Why? Second, I am guessing you don't know how patronizing identifying someone you were having diplomatic discussion with as "whoever #470 is"....

you guys prolly knew you were going to attack us anyway, so you wanted to have the first strik for you. and that moment, you didn't even have upgrades done.
    More patronizing statements - "you didn't even have upgrades done." And anyone wonders why they don't like you?

we have never declared to them first. even after they said i am their arch enemy for future rounds and they'll kill us set after set. we could've acted first this set, but didn't want to.

I'll congratulate them if they kill all our states, until then we'll do our best to secure our top.
    In this block you give the reason you didn't attack - "we are worried about our net, rank is my most powerful beat stick"

Maybe I am wrong, just they way I read this is all.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    At some point it will start affecting your nation member count.
    Don't know about that other than max leaving for the summer our
    Membership seems to be the same and even got a few old timers back in GK And Vortex.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!