Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ICN, GRIM/DEAD Leaders!

Another thing Pinky, do you have any idea the reason as to why the current war is going on? I don't think "hoarding" was a reason given.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Another thing Pinky, do you have any idea the reason as to why the current war is going on? I don't think "hoarding" was a reason given.
    Didn't ICN declare war on DEAD because they found out you were the cheater?

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    lmfao, i'm not seeing why exactly you feel the need to stick your nose in everyone else's business (by hunting down inf hoarders), ironically of course, DEAD is the biggest hoarding nation of them all. And did i hit a soft spot guys? Why so mad?

Btw, Mr President, could you confirm I have nothing to do with those hna accounts, so this dyslexic retard would stop whining about it? And no, i dont have a restart, i just got those intel's from a friend after we'd had a big laugh about your nation.
    LMAO what is dead hoarding? o thats right we are hoarding infantry killers, killing hoarding infantry retards like yourself or any other unit with no def.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Devildog's pm to me: " CHEATER
    You're not only a cheater but you.'re a cum guzzleing ****** too. I've had about enough of your faggy little insults towards Grim members on the forums so now I will give them back to you you ****ing piece of ****. You're a cheating ****ing **** and you know it!!"

So no, I wouldn't qualify myself as being mad, especially compared to you guys

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    LMAO what is dead hoarding? o thats right we are hoarding infantry killers, killing hoarding infantry retards like yourself or any other unit with no def.
    You haven't killed me even once during my 3 sets, so nice try.

Again...more stoopid escaping your finger tips and hopping right on to your keyboard for us all to see. Were you born that stoopid or is it somehting you've been working on for years to perfect? If you were born that way then I'm sorry for insulting you but if it's something you've been working on I have to ask, why?
    Last edited by DevilDog; 05-13-2012 at 12:09.

Didn't ICN declare war on DEAD because they found out you were the cheater?
    Actually we declared on ICN for sticking their nose where it didnt belong yet again and Blaa threatened us with war for a state that didnt do anything to ICN other than make a few illegal attacks on a hoarding infantry retard in EOJ. now that your up to speed hiney you can stop talking dumb.

You're not only a cheater but you.'re a cum guzzleing ****** too. I've had about enough of your faggy little insults towards Grim members on the forums so now I will give them back to you you ****ing piece of ****. You're a cheating ****ing **** and you know it!!"

Awe boohoo ******. Like I said I'm about tired of watching your ignorant *** getting on the forums and insulting members of Grim unchecked. I will now return the favor to you ******!

You haven't killed me even once during my 3 sets, so nice try.
    Guess your not hoarding one unit with no def then right? because thats what I said no def hoarding infantry retards so if you werent killed you had def wow that makes sense no wonder you misunderstood what i said.

bvtw he did it the right way he kept it off the forums and sent it to you via pm which was the right thing to do. unfortunantly i dont have that type of self control most of the times which is why i have had several warnings about it. he atleast made an attempt to keep it civil on the forums by pming you. you being the hiney you are posted it publicly on the forums way to go hiney.