Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ICN, GRIM/DEAD Leaders!

As a side note - cheating is really easy. I`m sitting on 5 different IPs every day, if I wanted I could easily cheat. It`s 21st century, internet s everywhere, like go outside, sit in a park, internet cafe, work, friends, lovers...

It`s not like Mr P can check and prove that you are or you`re not a cheater. But if someone suspects you of cheating...well, it didn`t come from nothing...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    As a side note - cheating is really easy. I`m sitting on 5 different IPs every day, if I wanted I could easily cheat. It`s 21st century, internet s everywhere, like go outside, sit in a park, internet cafe, work, friends, lovers...

It`s not like Mr P can check and prove that you are or you`re not a cheater. But if someone suspects you of cheating...well, it didn`t come from nothing...
    Yeah dude, DevilDog are you getting this? Me suspecting you of cheating didn't come from nothing. I had like..you know..serious evidence and..uhm..**** like that, so yeah..you're a CHEATER!

That's basically what that dyslexic guy said. But, why on earth would I use multiple states? What would I even gain from it? And if those are mine, why wouldn't I use them to take down DEAD? Wouldn't I have used them to make grabs? etc etc
    So, Max, it didn't come from nothing? Yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Yeah dude, DevilDog are you getting this? Me suspecting you of cheating didn't come from nothing. I had like..you know..serious evidence and..uhm..**** like that, so yeah..you're a CHEATER!

That's basically what that dyslexic guy said. But, why on earth would I use multiple states? What would I even gain from it? And if those are mine, why wouldn't I use them to take down DEAD? Wouldn't I have used them to make grabs? etc etc
    Oh my is there no end to your buffoonery Pinky?

Don't know what you're talking about, but I won this forum-war. Good night my sweet princes. xoxo

Don't know what you're talking about, but I won this forum-war. Good night my sweet princes. xoxo

If you won I'm sure it was only because you cheated AGAIN?

Huh, sweet princess?? You thinking about the night out with your boyfriend again? Tell him not to make the hiney red.

Now maybe the thread should can get back to what it was intended and that's PEACE!

1. The new term "Forum War" is pretty cool.

2. Boot Lip was the greatest work around for the bad language filter **** I have ever seen in my life

3. Mr. P is working on some updates, but the last two resets have been difficult (especially the last one with the foot)

4. There is a thread about game changes, and its called "the honest truth" and is in the suggestions section

5. Mr. P I told you to merge the threads because all you were doing is splitting the same topic into two threads

6. Since HnA and Heyneken are being called out so much for cheating I am sure that they have been looked at very closely and so far have been determined not cheating.

7. If you think someone is cheating report them and it will be looked into.

cheating for grabs is lame. if you cheat, do it for the ships, or selling stupid units no one cares about. make a stocker to buy up all your infantry late, your AGMs and resell you ships. if you do it right, no one even notices a state going high on net and then disappearing.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    bvtw he did it the right way he kept it off the forums and sent it to you via pm which was the right thing to do. unfortunantly i dont have that type of self control most of the times which is why i have had several warnings about it. he atleast made an attempt to keep it civil on the forums by pming you. you being the hiney you are posted it publicly on the forums way to go hiney.

Oh so he sent it in a PM so you condone it.
    Great show of leadership there.
    Guess I need to remind some again.
    THIS IS A GAME!

the fact that some act like children and spout off each day is just incredible.
    You wonder why there are no serrious peace talks?
    Then look at the slams you spout on the forums as your FA guy is trying to talk to me and blaaa.
    You can't even give a wee bit of support to your own FA guy.
    I feel sorry for you Pedrow, you'rte a good guy and deserve better..

Wow such a fun and informative thread. Glad to see so much passion even though there are so few players in the game. Here are my 2c

1. People will always find loopholes in the game. It has been happening since my first set in WoW. When donations got stopped people played silly buggers with Tags and tax rates. Seems that still continues somewhat - just ICN are doing it better than others.

2. People will always attack the top nations - i mean god the catch phrase is "domination leads to war"....... Another thing that has happened since the start of wow.

3. Netting is a formula at the moment. As someone said earlier in the thread success is just a matter of caring about your state and a formula. In the past diplomacy played a bigger part with more nations. Now it is get some land, buy some ships. Hit the cash button a few times. Yes strategy is a major part of the game, but there should be element of luck and political intrigue there . PS please dont war me.

4. Im not convinced back and forth warring is good for the game, but with the small player base there is not much more that can be done. Look at what it does for the forum activity!. It makes for a good read at the very least