Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: ICN, GRIM/DEAD Leaders!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Don't know about that other than max leaving for the summer our
    Membership seems to be the same and even got a few old timers back in GK And Vortex.
    eventually warring set after set after set after set gets old and causes turmoil. one of the nations will break or break up. just saying it from some history I have observed.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    No offense Mr. P, but COME ON..., the USA cant be the hero every time. High-jacking the original war thread to say something diplomatic just to split the conversation into two threads and put the spotlight back on America. I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose but its pretty much what you just did.

**Request that threads be merged**
    My post was me offering to help secure a deal for peace? I'm failing to see your issue here.. What is so wrong with spicing up diplomacy a bit in the game? What is wrong with someone trying to help out another? USA has always been involved in everything. It's who we are, It's the roll we like to play in the game. I'm not trying to take the spotlight. Simply trying to fulfill a part that we like to play. I have every right to make a post on these forums just like everyone else.

Request to merge threads...... DENIED!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    My post was me offering to help secure a deal for peace? I'm failing to see your issue here.. What is so wrong with spicing up diplomacy a bit in the game? What is wrong with someone trying to help out another? USA has always been involved in everything. It's who we are, It's the roll we like to play in the game. I'm not trying to take the spotlight. Simply trying to fulfill a part that we like to play. I have every right to make a post on these forums just like everyone else.

Request to merge threads...... DENIED!
    why not just post in the war thread that is already going then or send PMs to the leaders? Dont take TOO much offense. Jeez

There is nothing wrong with doing what your are doing but this is their time, so dont steal their thunder.

no offense taken.. And they have had their thunder for sets now.. Which is why I made this thread. Didn't want to combine it with the other cause then you have different conversations in the same thread.

If a mod feels this thread should be closed, he can close it.. I triple dog dare ya

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I am not a Mod, but I can close it... IF I felt it needed to be closed, however, Mr P is one of the official spokespeople for USA and well, to be quite honest, what he said...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I am not a Mod, but I can close it... IF I felt it needed to be closed, however, Mr P is one of the official spokespeople for USA and well, to be quite honest, what he said...
    Like your going to side with anyone else, especially me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    no offense taken.. And they have had their thunder for sets now.. Which is why I made this thread. Didn't want to combine it with the other cause then you have different conversations in the same thread.

If a mod feels this thread should be closed, he can close it.. I triple dog dare ya
    I would merge it just to spite you if I was still a mod. Retire already dammit
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 05-10-2012 at 15:20.

Why would you want peace with a nation of states that take unfair advantage of the rest of the game?

You keep talking about "members" and "community" but whoever is in control of this game does not seem to actually want to increased the player count.

In any other game ie: Diablo, COD, World of WarCraft, Ultima Online, and countless others, When a player finds a loophole in a game and begins to abuse it, the game is either altered to correct this issue, or the players are ejected from the game for cheating. This is a good business practice, and without management dealing with these hacking/cheating/loophole issues, the games would not be as successful.

In this game, this issue seems to be ignored, or at least not taken seriously at all.

If this is to be a fair game, and attract more players, issues such as these should be taken very seriously and dealt with ASAP.

This is a fairly unique game and it has potential to grow, IF the issues that have plagued the game for years are addressed.

A group of states decided to take actions such as feeding GB back and forth between nations.

One or both of the same nations states is re selling military repeatedly in order to artificially boost the national bank, allowing the nation to have a lower tax rate.

We should start asking ourselves how to deal with these things if we really want to increase players here.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

How is this reselling a loophole? Everybody can use it, so its just an option in the game. So use it...

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Why would you want peace with a nation of states that take unfair advantage of the rest of the game?

You keep talking about "members" and "community" but whoever is in control of this game does not seem to actually want to increased the player count.

In any other game ie: Diablo, COD, World of WarCraft, Ultima Online, and countless others, When a player finds a loophole in a game and begins to abuse it, the game is either altered to correct this issue, or the players are ejected from the game for cheating. This is a good business practice, and without management dealing with these hacking/cheating/loophole issues, the games would not be as successful.

In this game, this issue seems to be ignored, or at least not taken seriously at all.

If this is to be a fair game, and attract more players, issues such as these should be taken very seriously and dealt with ASAP.

This is a fairly unique game and it has potential to grow, IF the issues that have plagued the game for years are addressed.

A group of states decided to take actions such as feeding GB back and forth between nations.

One or both of the same nations states is re selling military repeatedly in order to artificially boost the national bank, allowing the nation to have a lower tax rate.

We should start asking ourselves how to deal with these things if we really want to increase players here.

Z
    I play the diablo series and World of Warcraft and the above quote is absolutley correct! You patch the imperfections to always level the playing field. Diablo 2's fan base drifted to WoW or quit completely when blizzard lost focus of D2 and directed there focus on WoW and the development of D3.