Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ICN, GRIM/DEAD Leaders!

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    While continuous warring may well damage the playerbase, excessive focus on netting (particularly the infantry hording kind) will cause as least as much damage if not more so. I don't play this game to crunch numbers every set, and without the threat of warring the top 5 or so are usually untouchable by anyone below them (with the possible exception of a very good stocker)

We badly need a unit rebalance (I'd opt for making infantry cheaper, but a lot weaker relative to tanks/ships/jets/bombers. 1 tank should equal 100 inf or so, and ideally jets and bombers would have a huge bonus in SA. People will no doubt complain about this, but the status quo is simple, whoever has the most infantry wins the set. Another idea is to have two new attacks: Blitzkrieg (tanks vs tanks + agm) and takes land, and something along the lines of "Aerial Assault" Jets and bombers vs Jets and sams, but kills infantry and tanks if successful (basically an alternate form of AA)
    you can rebalance all you want, but those who crunch the numbers now, will crunch the numbers after the re-balance.
    lenn/margus/me had more sams/spies/ships than anybody else when the war sprung out. Sure, you had a guy with lvl12 spies, and a guy with more ships than me, but they barely broke. And they werent balanced, they had one unit clearly more than others. Whils, us three had our defence in 4 areas fixed - spies, ground, air, naval.

#33 has a lot of infantry at the moment, more than margus/lenn. I dont see him winning anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    The only reason WLF went to war is because of the leadership of ICN. BladeEWG has no clue how to handle a nation and run a foreign policy. I have had several run-ins with him in the past and none of them he handled correctly. 8 Sets ago or something like that I allready went to war ICN for the exact same reason.

If i was a member of ICN, i would question the leaders about all these wars. Because they don't start out of nothing.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one to think that at least now I know it's not just me.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

I agree with Will, and Max on that point.

Blaa you know they are right, only a few crunchers like it that way, and you know it gets boring so why are you even trying to pick the statement apart everytime it comes up. Not saying it needs to be a bloodbath everyset, but there should be at least a war or two everyset. It doesnt have to be the same nations or a gangbang but some action is needed around here on a regular.

Let's not start bashing the leadership of ICN here. Have you guys even played under/with them before? These guys do everything they can to assist and protect their members. They are very friendly and welcoming as well, which is why their member count has increased with each set. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay in ICN and I believe the rest of the gang feels the same way.

Gosh, where did all this hate come from xP Maybe what we need is... a forced merge of ICN and GRIM/DEAD? LOL

I know they are right? What? We work hard, crunch the numbers, we should be winning the sets.

What are they proposing anyway? Make winning random?

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    I know they are right? What? We work hard, crunch the numbers, we should be winning the sets.

Simply to shake things up a bit, make all units worthwhile to use. How many top states are there with tanks for example?

Quote Originally Posted by ccsports77 View Post
    Let's not start bashing the leadership of ICN here. Have you guys even played under/with them before? These guys do everything they can to assist and protect their members. They are very friendly and welcoming as well, which is why their member count has increased with each set. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay in ICN and I believe the rest of the gang feels the same way.

Gosh, where did all this hate come from xP Maybe what we need is... a forced merge of ICN and GRIM/DEAD? LOL
    That might be, since i'm no member of ICN. But being a leader of a nation means making compromises and take action you don't like.
    Which BladeEWG lacks doing, and whilst that he can be pretty rude.

That's why i made the statement, and the sad thing is that I know a few more people who think the same.

Being a leader takes a lot more then being nice towards your own members.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

blaaaa how dare you try to overthrow my authority! The easily led are MINE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post

Since crunching the numbers is only ONE way to play then you must know that you will only win sometimes. The waters will have to be pretty calm that set for a cruncher to win simply by crunching. Its a political game, and a war game too. So if the "new thing" is nations going after unprotected states then top players will have to adjust to continue to be "on top". It may pass, it may not.

Exactly.

Don't complain - Adapt. become more efficient and STOP trying to bully people into playing by rules you want. Using the l337stick to try and force people to play by your "stacked rules" isn't an option. Those people are going to do as they will.

Adapt overcome, and don't cry or talk about how l337 you are, that is only going to get you mocked (by some truly evil individuals...) and killed.

If you know people will attack you if you are unprotected, then why leave yourself unprotected? You are smarter then that, aren't you?