As a President of the United States, I have had my fair share of diplomacy deals through the years. On many occasions the USA has been a 3rd party in discussions and has help broker peace deals between nations at war.

Now, being a former President, I don't have the power to commit the USA to any "solid" deals.. But I think I still have enough influence with the current administration if needed. However, I am offering my services to sit in on discussion to help broker a deal for lasting peace between your nations. For many sets now it seems you all are at war. Small things are being said, and due to the tensions between your nations, they are escalating out of control which is resulting in war after war. The citizens of both nations have severe war readiness while the leaders bull headedness is focused on killing.

The Nation Wars global community is worried about how long this/these wars will continue before we can work on a lasting peace agreement. So I am asking that leaders from ICN and GRIM/DEAD have a discussion on how we can work this out. Consessions on both sides will need to happen, But I have faith that peace can happen.