Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ICN, GRIM/DEAD Leaders!

[QUOTE=Rassputtin;180597]I'm going to attempt to brief because well... i said it all before and nothing changes and I grow wary of repeating myself.

Which brings us too Z's fine post....

All you feeders and hoarders do take advantage of the games loopholes and flaws in the mechanics. Your the kids in COD that glitch into the rock off the map and rack up kills and then at the end of the game have the audacity to talk smack in the lobby about how much more "skill" you got then those that did not take advantage of flaws in the game and play it the way the programmers DID NOT intend it to be played.
    The difference of course as Z points out is that COD and other games have dev teams that find, patch and fix the game. I don't know if its lack of programming ability, lack of time to apply programming ability, lack of care, or fear of upsetting the 30 active players that are left that love infantry. My guess is a combination of all but either way. The problem is clear. ITs been pointed out a million times and there are only two solutions.

1. Mr. P modifies the game mechanics to alter the game
    2. The community wars itself as it is now to prevent the loopholers from winning using the hackney gimmicks of the past.

This is a unique game and has unique features and lots of potential. But as I stated before.

If you keep doing what your doing, you will keep getting what your getting!

The game doesnt need tweaks it needs corrections!
    =QUOTE]

Thank you Rass.

Mr. President what do you have to say about this?

Would you like this games member base to grow?

Are you willing to develop the game in ways that would increase its member base? (namely eliminating flaws, that allow for system abuse)

Would you rpefer to ignore this issue again and keep the game at its 50 or so members?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

I concur with -z- and Rass and have to ask this question of people thinking us getting gang banged in war or warred upon for what we are doing. Do you actually think we are going somewhere we actually have a few people that joined in our cause and I my knowledge have no intention o leaving we might be outnumbered but by warring us your doing what we wanna do wether we lose or not and you don't get to net peacefully and will not net peacefully until it gets changed so we will continue to piss in Cheerios and poop in oatmeal and who do you think is gonna quit first from this warring us people wanting to war and have the game chaned or you netting folk being warred upon set after set I know tE answer to that do you?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

In all fairness Mr. P has expressed desire to make changes and to disregard the voice of the few who want to be big fish in small pond and to make changes as he sees will help the game.... just slow going and I hope that he has similiar vision in regards to some of the things we've discussed.

On the topic of the thread though, how are the peace talks coming?
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

WE, as the Lead dude for the Nation Formally Known as ICN, I am all about peace:

I just need to make sure that the terms befit my prestigious position, and nation. We demand that you drop all of your ground troops so that we can hit each of you 12 times to make up for net lost during this unsightly aberration to our netting.

Next set, you will provide GB pro to all of our states before they jump, and purchase our INF we will sell to you at Max market rate.

Sounds good!

I am ready for peace!
    Last edited by Blacken; 05-13-2012 at 00:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    In all fairness Mr. P has expressed desire to make changes and to disregard the voice of the few who want to be big fish in small pond and to make changes as he sees will help the game.... just slow going and I hope that he has similiar vision in regards to some of the things we've discussed.

On the topic of the thread though, how are the peace talks coming?
    slow...

Just a Lonely Mexican Trying to Sell Oranges
    DEAD-6 THIK-1 ICN-1 On My Own-1
    Total kills-14

After reading this long *** thread it seems simple enough. We need to make changes or this game will continue to whither as it is and eventually die. Let's get a dev team together to talk and come up with the fixes then run a beta version of it to play and work out the kinks. Make a new thread for people to put in their ideas/suggestions for the new game if we do do this
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

This thread is funny.. Someone says something about feeding and changes and everyone follows. WHAT FEEDING? What changes to the game are needed? ICN didn't feed, didn't hoard one unit, didn't do anything bad except one member sold their stuff 4-5 times to get some NA. DEAD just had many members ready for war and ICN was the biggest target (and also some grudge over last sets).. it should be simple as that. You guys can war and I understand why you did it. I don't understand the made up bull**** on forums though.

Why are you so obsessed with NETTING, Blacken? It's part of the game just like warring. The *WINNER* at end is the one with most NETworth. If you choose to war instead of NETTING then you just need to kill the competition to be the winner.

I don't have the time nor energy for forumwars so be gentle with me : )
    Last edited by Margus; 05-13-2012 at 04:02.
    Only sky is the limit.

What I find funny about your response is you have absolutly nothing to say about WLF warring ICN basicly for the reason of... they can't stand your leader! Its always DEAD did this, DEAD did that. Seriously get over it! This is he only time I'm going to type this, "AS OF RIGHT NOW, DEAD HAS NO PLANS OF WARRING ICN NEXT SET". Now insulting or provoking our members could and WILL change that. I see nothing "bad per say" from any DEAD member on here, The crap GK is posting is funny not insulting (my opinion).
    Last edited by bigstink; 05-13-2012 at 06:32.

Total kills-14

Quote Originally Posted by bigstink View Post
    What I find funny about your response is you have absolutly nothing to say about WLF warring ICN basicly for the reason of... they can't stand your leader! Its always DEAD did this, DEAD did that. Seriously get over it! This is he only time I'm going to type this, "AS OF RIGHT NOW, DEAD HAS NO PLANS OF WARRING ICN NEXT SET". Now insulting or provoking our members could and WILL change that. I see nothing "bad per say" from any DEAD member on here, The crap GK is posting is funny not insulting (my opinion).
    Yes, my bad, didn't include WLF in my post. This set I don't have anything against DEAD members as I said, you guys were ready to war and wanted to war and ICN was the best target. I asked backen about the netting thing because I don't know him yet.. don't know if he really hates netters or is just a good troll.
    About WLF I don't have much good to say because of Z. He accuses us of stuff we did not do except one member reselling army but that's almost the same as inviting inactive players to war who don't even know who or why they are warring (Hoe didn't know when I asked him on MSN during your FS. He is a cool guy tho.. I've warred together with him years ago and it's a shame we're on the opposite sides this time). The member who resold army was also inactive but wanted to help so why not (He even got up to top3 at one point so he wasn't doing much bad to his state as it gave him chance to do turns with low expenses after selling but also grab big states when bought army).

TBH I'm tired of warring set after set but it's interesting to see how long we (me and Lenn) last in TOP.
    Only sky is the limit.

Thank you! As I have said all ready to your leaders, DEAD has gotten away from what we're about. Next set we'd like to get back to that. That in which at this time doesn't involve ICN.

Total kills-14