Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just a couple of thoughts

Beamer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    My personal opinion, this is none of your business nor is it in your authority to come in here demanding a **** thing from the community or anyone else and expect to have an easy time of it. Not better than anyone else? Why do you think your intellect is such that you know what is best for he game and community.

Come on, try speaking out of one side of your mouth for a change.
    I fail to see where there are any demands in the post! If you are referring to whats highlighted in red again I see no demands I see a statement. I also fail to see where he is claiming to be better than someone as well. what does his intellect have to do with it? Does Mr.P not ask for suggestions to make the game better? How about you stop speaking out your arse. Where is this any of your business more so than it is his for the same reasons arent we all here to play a game and help it get better?

@ Beamer - It's called fishing. Sometimes when you don't have it you have to look for it anywhere you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    My personal opinion, this is none of your business nor is it in your authority to come in here demanding a **** thing from the community or anyone else and expect to have an easy time of it. Not better than anyone else? Why do you think your intellect is such that you know what is best for he game and community.

Come on, try speaking out of one side of your mouth for a change.
    I agree with you on this BUT isnt it great that the community is trying to self-police things that they see as a problem with the game. How can anyone deny that true hoarding is actually a good thing, and at least a group of people have banded together to make a change. I applaud that over and over. There has been many time though out the history of the game both WOW and NW that some community policing was needed and didnt occur.

I am not part of this movement as I have a different mission (training new players) but I am very happy to see such a movement in the game even if everyone does not agree with the exact particulars.

You have to admit and give credit for at least that part of it even if you dont agree with the specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by Beamer View Post
    I fail to see where there are any demands in the post! If you are referring to whats highlighted in red again I see no demands I see a statement. I also fail to see where he is claiming to be better than someone as well. what does his intellect have to do with it? Does Mr.P not ask for suggestions to make the game better? How about you stop speaking out your arse. Where is this any of your business more so than it is his for the same reasons arent we all here to play a game and help it get better?
    Better for who? Those that just want it to be all out war? Or better for those that like to play it as it was originally meant to be played? With diplomacy, teamwork and strategy trying to make the best state they can and achieve a set win. What is the winner of the game and how is it determined, who kills the most or who nets the highest? Just saying.

who has the highest net at the ned wins but if us hoarding infantry killers kill the hoarders then who wins thats right we who do not hoard. stick that pickle on a burger and eat it.

Sorry thought that was funny.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

its not about all out warring from what I see the anti hoarders saying. I interpret it a dont inf hoard because it allows inf hoarders to out net balanced states and use them as land farms.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacken View Post

GRIM/DEAD:

You had very nice turn out for strikes, but some of the prep for strikes wasn't there as well as it could be.
    I know there is the fear of information leaks or whatever, and you guys have been doing this long enough that you can still kill tons of stuff without the prep that COULD be done.

But imagine if the guys had an idea what they needed to get to ahead of time? So that they might have only needed to use say 50 turns to adjust to the changes between target selection and strike?

Killing efficiency uses just as specialized states as Netters.
    I saw it come out that way, but perhaps it's just you all know what each is going to do, or perhaps your enemies have been as soft as ICN for too long.

-- Huge kudos on the fact that i know you guys walk away from wars when they are done. And just want people to understand the simplest thing - don't go completely unprotected.

Wear a rubber when you net folks, it's a scary world out there!
    Yes, We could be a bit more informative with that which you have pointed out. I take full responsibility as the nation leader on those failings and my problem there is almost everyone in my nation I know personally and talk to daily at work which is why we know which is needed almost all the time. I apologize to those in my nation that were left out of the loop on units needed and such in a timely manner. Some of that was the fact I didn't know but that in no ways gets me off the hook for the stuff you pointed out. I thank you for the constructive criticism and will strive to make myself better.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!