View Poll Results: Is Money Laundering Acceptable?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Maybe we should all do it

5 35.71%
  • No - It is an abuse of the system

8 57.14%
  • What do I care about community, fairness, and new members?

1 7.14%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Money Laundering in Nation Wars

hey you knock it off dogma...don't give other valid examples

also you should edit the poll questions so it's not such a loaded answer....you steer people towards one answer...make it a fair poll.

how can we better phrase the questions in the poll?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

well first of all I wouldnt call it money laundering.

How about....Are the current game mechanics acceptable pertaining to Nation Army and taxing.

By calling it money laundering you are already pigeon holing the answerer to accept that it is money laundering.

Money laundering refers to the process of concealing the source of legally, illegally, and grey area obtained monies.

It would seem that the National banks of nations would be receiving these monies through a concealed source, weather illegal or legal, it still is money laundering by definition.

Calling it anything else would actually be misinforming.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

actually money laundering is concealing the source of ONLY illegally gotten money.

There is nothing being done illegally here.

another definition

The process of taking the proceeds of criminal activity and making them appear legal.

Again...nothing criminal done here. Everything they are doing is well within the rules...

You expanded on the definition there so it fits your need

I have to agree with Ang on this one. You did steer the poll to basically obtain the answer as you see it to be correct by the wording of your options. Which is exactly why I decided not to vote in it.

Even though he scolded me in a previous post.

I voted that I don't care.

The newbies shouldn't be able to win after they have learned that pure strategy works the best.

tbf i dont really have an issue with this (not least of all because I believe I had such help when I won in my 5 man tag...but even then the person who was doing it finished top3 and because I've helped others do this too). its commendable that they repeatedly find players who are willing to put enough time in to contribute to the nation but not too much that it makes it a real loss for them to do this. fact is if you want to win a set you have to be organized and plan things. you can't just wing it randomly doing **** grabs OOP and then hoping your little first 5 day jump is going to get you the win. bottom line is - instead of criticizing them each nation should easily be able to have atleast 1-2 players who are semi active and there to help the tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I think devil should be banned from using turns. He clearly doesnt want to win the set, but he still uses turns and creates NA for LoR!!!
    ICN will have 5% tax next set, everybody come ICN!

Since there is nothing being done that any other tag or player can't do I can't see how it is illegal.
    There are some very skilled players in this game(not me) that know what to do and do so.
    if its the same capability that everyone else has then its just basically down to skill level and co ordination.
    the Estonians are very good at it, just as they were at Sky before

Talking with blaa and margus just wants me to move to a closer time zone