Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blaa

I certainly appreciate your offer of help, but I can certainly speak for myself and see no need for anyone else to explain what i feel.
    What I "feel" is that this is a waste of time and effort on my part.
    As DD mentioned before and i do concur..we have moved on.

I shall no longer, and have advised blaa the same, visit these foolish threads and continue to feed the trolls.
    I would ask Mr.P to make a new forum called "slams or *****es" so that we all know where they are to avoid them. Those who choose to partake in them can have a free rein there to do so.

G'Day

If all else fails, blame Tnova, it is usually his fault anyway.

i hate that Tnova guy. He's always messin stuff up

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    I certainly appreciate your offer of help, but I can certainly speak for myself and see no need for anyone else to explain what i feel.
    What I "feel" is that this is a waste of time and effort on my part.
    As DD mentioned before and i do concur..we have moved on.

I shall no longer, and have advised blaa the same, visit these foolish threads and continue to feed the trolls.
    I would ask Mr.P to make a new forum called "slams or *****es" so that we all know where they are to avoid them. Those who choose to partake in them can have a free rein there to do so.

G'Day
    There in lies your problem. Its ok for your nation mate to take shots at people but as soon as someone outside your nation takes a shot at someone in your nation you get all defensive about it. whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Advise or suggest away my friend. I blame Tnova for not having a Forum thing like you suggest allready.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

It's hard living in a closet. Especially when they are packing that many guys in there.

-- And yeah, take that how ever you want why be nice to low renters that feel they are l337?