Thread: Man with 30 kids..

Default Man with 30 kids..

..wants state help to pay his child support
    23 hrs ago
    A 33-year-old man who has fathered 30 kids is asking the state of Tennessee to give him a hand with his child support payments. Desmond Hatchett is having a tough time making ends meet while working a minimum wage job and seeing half of his paycheck get split up between his 11 baby mamas. Incidentally, his score and 10 kids is a record for Knox County, and some of his kids receive as little as $1.49 a month once the money is divvied up. Hatchett last appeared in court in May 2009, when he had a paltry 21 kids to his name and said he had no intention of having more. Somehow, he found a way to add nine more to his legacy, so we're guessing he probably isn't done at 30.

Are you friggin kidding me? As much of an irresponsible idiot this guy is, what sense did the 11 women have?
    If I lived in Tenn I'd say sure give him aid, but first off with his nuts!

I am not such a humanatarian after all i suppose.
    Last edited by BladeEWG; 05-19-2012 at 18:58. Reason: spell check is a good thing, i should use it

....I seen that story on the news too. Good thing for him we have a goverment that will in the long run end up taking care of his responsibilities...or should I say irresponsibilities?

You think that's lame? In UK its government policy to let in as many "asylum seekers" and "political refugees" as possible then subsidise them to the hill with various benefits & support.

e.g. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-2m-house.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    You think that's lame? In UK its government policy to let in as many "asylum seekers" and "political refugees" as possible then subsidise them to the hill with various benefits & support.

e.g. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-2m-house.html
    Anton, you should know better than to trust the Mail. It's a work of fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Anton, you should know better than to trust the Mail. It's a work of fiction.
    you should know better that there are hundreds of examples. im simply using the one i remember reading about last. besides all you really need to do is just take a walk around UK cities to see thats the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    you should know better that there are hundreds of examples. im simply using the one i remember reading about last. besides all you really need to do is just take a walk around UK cities to see thats the case.
    So you can tell an asylum seeker from a normal immigrant just by looking?

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    So you can tell an asylum seeker from a normal immigrant just by looking?
    they could've used DI's help then in arizona....get him to just look and tell who's an illegal instead of the embarrasing situation of pulling them over and finding out they have all their paperwork

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    they could've used DI's help then in arizona....get him to just look and tell who's an illegal instead of the embarrasing situation of pulling them over and finding out they have all their paperwork
    In soviet UK, Immigrants deport you!

guy's an idiot but its not the kids' fault. he's the very definition of deadbeat dad