Hi all,

I am Uku-Rasmus from Estonia, in Domination I was most known as BuG or uluk. I played domination for a looooong time and even managed some fair top 10 spots. Top 5 - not sure, could've been but can't recall really. Most of my Domination experience was warring related, there wasn't a single round where I would've not been engaged in some fights.

Good to see that the game has gone through some nice updates(Bombers value increased), but in its essence has remained the same. I have now been playing NW for some 1.5k turns and so far one more thing seems to have changed - land grabbing. Way easier to pick targets and get decent grabs these days.

Anyway, this end of round I am trying to recall as much of the game as possible, end with NW around 80M and next round expect to see me finish in TOP 20, the minimum

Oh, and one more thing. What's the current status with infantry hoarders - is it ok to AA+SA hoarders in, say, TOP 40? In domination fairly nobody dared to start netting with infantry only. Guys who tried got on top, grabbed a **** load of land, ran out of grab protection and got AA+SA raped by the powerhouses. But here it seems to be a rather common way of playing.

PS. For those who care, ICN will be my choice of nation. I recall some good warring rounds I played in different tags lead by blaa. Yes, good ol' times