Thread: USA Smashes Scotland 5-1

Default USA Smashes Scotland 5-1

suck it Europe j/k

I thought USA would win but not like that or so dominate. Weird seeing how we now have good depth at forward spot. Dempsey, Donovan, Altidore, Herculez, Boyd, Wondo and other youngsters that weren't called up.

Quote Originally Posted by esco View Post

suck it Europe j/k

I thought USA would win but not like that or so dominate. Weird seeing how we now have good depth at forward spot. Dempsey, Donovan, Altidore, Herculez, Boyd, Wondo and other youngsters that weren't called up.
    What's this in, football?

USA beating Scotland in football is only slightly more impressive than beating them in a war ie not very

soccer not football,
    and I'm still trying to get used to the game.let alone why its called different things.
    I think thats just a plot to confuse me tho

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    soccer not football,
    and I'm still trying to get used to the game.let alone why its called different things.
    I think thats just a plot to confuse me tho
    Well, the clue is sort of in the name. You use your feet to move the ball.

name of the game isn't a big deal. I use soccer in english and futbol in spanish. Its a language/culture thing so just ignore anyone that makes a big deal out of it.

Also Scotland is made up of a bunch of EPL players so they can't all be bums

Brazil is next on Wednesday who will be missing a few players but should still be a tough game. Klinsmann has us playing some exciting attacking soccer and the team is talented enough to pull it off and look good doing it. I'm excited for this next World Cup because not only is USA looking impressive so is Colombia w/ their new coach & ofc FALCAO!!!!

hell ya i was watching the game when it was 2-1...donovan is sick..wish he was a few years younger.

too bad we sucked against brasil....should've really been like 6-4 tho...

we didn't suck... well the defense mostly did suck except for Fabian Johnson who shined and managed to contain Hulk and help on the attack. Donovan was dominated by Marcelo and was a non-factor. it wasn't as bad as the score or some people have said. It's not like Brazil dominated us like the USA did w/ Scotland. Brazil's offense is monstrous and not many countries have that type of firepower at their disposal.