Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FA for USA

Default FA for USA

Due to some pretty serious health issues concerning my father, Any concerns with FA concerning USA. Please contact Merc (Vice President) as I will not be active right now. You can also contact Mr P as he will be helping out some in my absense.

Thank you.
    Dogma
    Last edited by Mr President; 05-31-2012 at 10:55.

My best wishes go out to your father Dogma. I'll keep your boots safe by the door for the return of *** kicking.

My families thoughts and my thoughts go out to you and your father Dogma.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

prayers out to you, your father and your family dogma.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

You guys don't know what it means to me for your thoughts. He made it thru surgery but now the infection is now the issue. There is a better than liked chance of him going septic, and I think we all know what it means if that happens.

The surgeon found and removed a 2" chicken bone lodged in his lower bowel that had perforated his intestines so you can all understand how the infection got started. How he swallowed a 2" chicken bone is beyond all of us but I saw it, it was as long as my pinkie finger and bigger around than a tooth pick.

We still have a long way to go to get the infection cleared up and if he makes it thru the next 36 hours then we can start to be a little more optimistic, but according the surgeon this morning, the prognosis was grim.

Your continued prayers are greatly needed. I am not ready to lose the best friend I have ever had, my Dad.

Sorry guys for going to all the detail, but it helps me deal with it by talking about it to friends.

Best wishes.

My prayers are also with your.
    I 'm sure all will be well with him!
    And make sure to tell him when he gets home he'll have a heck of a story to tell.
    Stay positive

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Sorry guys for going to all the detail, but it helps me deal with it by talking about it to friends.
    I understand exactly what your going through as you well know. I also found it easier to deal with talking to someone.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Sometimes the unbelievable happens. Yesterday my Dad had a major surgery and the prognosis was grim. Today, he is awake and alert *****ing about chicken bones. That man never ceases to amaze me. Still a long road ahead but the journey seemingly has begun. We will walk that road together as a family.

Goold luck to your pops.. hope the old gizzer is alright... teach the **** man how to chew ... Hope he gets better you **** mutt