Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FA for USA

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Goold luck to your pops.. hope the old gizzer is alright... teach the **** man how to chew ... Hope he gets better you **** mutt
    I know right? We told him we are going to start feeding him from a blender thru a straw!!!

Just to update my friends: THe Drs told us this morning that there is nothing more they can do for my Dad and they are allowing him to come home to be at peace and where he loves to be when his time come. We don't expect it to be more than a day or two. I will not be on much in the coming days as my family is trying to be at my father's side at all times.

Those of you who believe, I ask that you pray he has a peaceful passing and that i have the strength to be what he needs me to be in this time of trouble.

I will be back soon.

Dear Dogma,

What sad news to hear
    I hope you have the chance to speak about a lot about believing to your father in these days.
    Think its a good idea to ask to believers to pray, and the power of prayer is underestmitated.
    In my chruch ive seen people get better from situations the Drs couldnt explain.
    You shouldnt stop believing your father can get better.
    The bible says the following about this: (King James)

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said upon them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
    Mark 10:27 And Jesus looking upon and said, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for all things are possible.
    Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
    Luke 18:27 And he said, The things which are impossible for men are possible with God.

You can pray for strenght for you and your father in this situation:

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
    John 11:25 Jesus said upon her, I am the reserrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
    26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Best of luck and a wish you recieve a lot of strength.
    I will pray for your father and you.

well my Father's journey ended yesterday. He was at home with his family and passed peacefully. He was the greatest man I ever knew and I know he is in a better place now. I will always carry my memories of him and be satisfied that he knew everything I wanted him to know.

My condolences to you and your family

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

One journey ends, and another begins. My deepest respects Dogma.

stay strong

So sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family....

My deepest condolences for you and your family Dogma. I am truly sorry to hear of about your loss.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!