Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Acceptable?

They just like to cite rules or what's acceptable when someone other than they do it it because GRIM/DEAD has never done anything like this before but has seen it done over and over again be multiple different players and nothing. Ever done about it Must be acceptable unless GRIM/DEAD Dies something about it. So now we
    Try and play your way counting beans an doing what others do Now we have a bean counting retard crying foul.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    They just like to cite rules or what's acceptable when someone other than they do it it because GRIM/DEAD has never done anything like this before but has seen it done over and over again be multiple different players and nothing. Ever done about it Must be acceptable unless GRIM/DEAD Dies something about it. So now we
    Try and play your way counting beans an doing what others do Now we have a bean counting retard crying foul.
    Sorry my dear friend, but I asked a simple question regarding one example. I did not come here to cry out loud or accuse you of any foul play or anything like. If you feel touched by a newb asking a simple 'yes or no' questions then this is you who is crying out here.

But regarding what followed my question - 'everybody else does it' is not an excuse for a real man.

Quote Originally Posted by ukurasmus View Post
    Why do you think I'm trying to get something started? I'm not even in such a position in ICN to get anything started

But yeah, what's up with the constant retaliation with ICN/Sky? Feel free to PM me if you've got some good experiences to share.
    There is NO other reason to start this thread except to stir things up. That was your intent and you trying to say anything otherwise is just silly.

Your right it's not an acceptable answer. But it also wasn't done like how you ask or insinuate. I am not in a nation nor did I receive gb before I grabber those people. Have you looked at other in he and see the gb give and take from players is this acceptable? There are a lot of things that happen in this game that are questionable. The so called acceptability I what I did is funny because if you find grabs of people comin out of protection do you not grab them? I was grabbed righ after I came out of protection of grabbing those people was that acceptable? You like the rest of ICN Like to focus on GRIM/DEAD and prove me wrong by looking around and posting all the oter so called shady things going on and asking about them Being acceptable.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

@DevilDog: That is your personal point of view. Good, point taken.

But I see it differently. I am a returning player who has played many rounds in Domination both with and against blaa and my relations with him are nothing but neutral. When he invited me to start playing again I had a look in the forums and found rather many controversal statements about both blaa and ICN. I asked this question here to get the full picture not just blaa's or Blade's point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Your right it's not an acceptable answer. But it also wasn't done like how you ask or insinuate. I am not in a nation nor did I receive gb before I grabber those people. Have you looked at other in he and see the gb give and take from players is this acceptable? There are a lot of things that happen in this game that are questionable. The so called acceptability I what I did is funny because if you find grabs of people comin out of protection do you not grab them? I was grabbed righ after I came out of protection of grabbing those people was that acceptable? You like the rest of ICN Like to focus on GRIM/DEAD and prove me wrong by looking around and posting all the oter so called shady things going on and asking about them Being acceptable.
    Ok, I see it now, my question was not well asked. Let me re-phrase myself:
    Is it acceptable for a leading member of a nation to play outside the nation in the beginning of the set and to grab well above average land(considering it's the beginning of the set) from his nation mates and to join the nation afterwards?

It's the whole package that I was interested in, not just the grabbing bit. Sorry for causing the misunderstanding.

LD Grim, I respect your opinion, because you seem to be a man who lives his values. What would be your answer to this question?
    Last edited by ukurasmus; 06-02-2012 at 17:09. Reason: Combined my two posts ;)

I had a look in the forums and found rather many controversal statements about both blaa and ICN.
    I'm wondering....is that all you saw was many "controversal" comments about Blaa and/or ICN? Really? Nothing coming from them?
    Last edited by DevilDog; 06-02-2012 at 17:12.

Good point. Language not well used. Controversal statements both from and about

EDIT: Although, one can write about himself too, so maybe not that good of a point
    Last edited by ukurasmus; 06-02-2012 at 17:16. Reason: again not the best language

Ok, I see it now, my question was not well asked. Let me re-phrase myself: Is it acceptable for a leading member of a nation to play outside the nation in the beginning of the set and to grab well above average land(considering it's the beginning of the set) from his nation mates and to join the nation afterwards?
    ****, I just had to run and check to see if LD joined Grim.
    Last edited by DevilDog; 06-02-2012 at 17:19.

25 more days to keep an eye on it

EDIT: Techers usually can afford to be outside a nation for at least half a set

25 more days to keep an eye on it

EDIT: Techers usually can afford to be outside a nation for at least half a set
    And as soon as I see anyone from this day forward join ICN I will get on here and cry foul. Then again I probably won't because I really don't care about such things....

Anyway this conversation has about ran its course for me so I'm going to hop on out of it for now. I have to say you landed in the right nation though because you do tow the company line!

Good luck during the set, I hope you finish well.