Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Acceptable?

Although, I didn't get any kind of answer from you regarding this question, I still thank for your time and contribution. At least you and LD Grim helped me re-phrase my initial question in a more proper and suitable manner

Good luck you too

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    It is, to me, the same as feeding and I know that is not accepted by the community or at least -Z-.

It has always been considered underhanded and deceitful, so you decide for yourself
    It would be feeding if I would have accepted GB before I started grabbing people. How is it feeding? I am grabbing people out of protection just as anyone else does. maybe if it was someone other than DEAD/GRIM being grabbed nothing would have been said. I am not in a nation nor did I jump into DEAD/GRIM after making those grabs. So someone please explain to me how grabbing people out of protection is feeding because if I am guilty of it so is everyone playing this game and NHN in LOR is guilty of it since he grabbed me.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ukurasmus View Post
    @DevilDog: That is your personal point of view. Good, point taken.

But I see it differently. I am a returning player who has played many rounds in Domination both with and against blaa and my relations with him are nothing but neutral. When he invited me to start playing again I had a look in the forums and found rather many controversal statements about both blaa and ICN. I asked this question here to get the full picture not just blaa's or Blade's point of view.

Ok, I see it now, my question was not well asked. Let me re-phrase myself:
    Is it acceptable for a leading member of a nation to play outside the nation in the beginning of the set and to grab well above average land(considering it's the beginning of the set) from his nation mates and to join the nation afterwards?

It's the whole package that I was interested in, not just the grabbing bit. Sorry for causing the misunderstanding.

LD Grim, I respect your opinion, because you seem to be a man who lives his values. What would be your answer to this question?
    I am going to answer your question with a question. Do we all not grab people coming oop? I don't see how its feeding because I can be grabbed just as anyone else can be. Now do I think its feeding if they would have grabbed me 4-5 times before hand then me grab them for the land I grabbed them for sure as hell do but I wasn't grabbed for GB the land I grabbed was taken from me by someone else doing what? You guessed it waiting for people to come oop. whether or not I join the nation is irrelevant. I don't feel it's feeding one because just as fast as I grabbed the land someone else grabbed me cause I had no GB. As I stated above if they had grabbed me 4-5 times then me grab them it would be feeding because then the land cant be taken from me atleast not in large chunks like it was. Now anyone is free to come on here and prove me wrong or state their opinion or disclaimer mine of whether or not its feeding. I am sorry just fail to see how its feeding since everyone does it. Immoral now there ya got me. Immoral for grabbing my nation mates or people I was in a nation with hell yes 100% immoral.

I doubt LD is competing for top1. If he isn't then who cares at the end of the day. If you feel so strongly about it - do something. Also, there's nothing wrong with DEAD players telling LD when theyre coming OOP. Id rather my team mate grabbed me than someone else. Plus as LD said he didnt get GB protection back from them. At the moment this is all very low level stuff. People are just jealous that they didnt get to grab those DEAD states OOP. LD has my full support on this.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 06-02-2012 at 19:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

i'll just AA him down when he inf hoards

Looks like feeding. Wars would get started for those type of things back in the good ol' days.

Hell if I was leading a nation or even playing I'd declare war on them in a few days. Too bad

I cry foul!!!! LD, you are weak and should have hit me So what exactly is the problem here? 2 days into the set and already DEAD is being called out
    A. We don't inf hoarde, PERIOD!!!
    B. We are always war ready and looking for a fight
    C. Who gives a flying rats *** about the #1 spot (not anybody in DEAD)
    D. LD will be joining DEAD when he is good and ready along with a few others so piss on it
    E. To refrence some of my past posts... We really don't care what anybody thinks (except maybe our allies)

Have I covered all areas here? Or does further explination need to be given on this matter?

Just a Lonely Mexican Trying to Sell Oranges
    DEAD-6 THIK-1 ICN-1 On My Own-1
    Total kills-14

You know, it seems to me that a person who doesn't speak English as his first language tried to ask a question and the phrasing may not have been what you wanted, but FFS, just answer the man's question.

If you aren't guilty of something why cry so much over a question? **** guys, calm down and answer the man's question.

your supposed to delete your state or atleast rename it so no one suspects anything for awhile...Don't you guys learn anything

I did answer the mans question.