Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Acceptable?

Um, good state is one that is participating in a race towards gaining #1 spot at the end of the set.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Um, good state is one that is participating in a race towards gaining #1 spot at the end of the set.
    Ummmm.....that's your opinion. I happen to think a good state is one that will kill yours at the drop of a dime. That's my opinion.

Yeah, and as we all know your opinion is the right one

Again you prove to be a flaming idiot. Did I say mine was right? You saying such a thing implies that you think EVERYONE should agree with you. For your information jack off not everyone that plays this game has unlimited time to play so the odds of those players getting the number one spot is out of the question. So maybe just maybe those players play the game just to have fun. For you to insinuate that those players "suck" is complete ignorance on your part.

wow

So much disrespect and feeding is crazy. How the saying go? All talk and All talk or something

sorry me no speeky english

That's ok esco your forgiven for not speaking proper english. We don't mind. I understand you just fine.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Again you prove to be a flaming idiot. Did I say mine was right? You saying such a thing implies that you think EVERYONE should agree with you. For your information jack off not everyone that plays this game has unlimited time to play so the odds of those players getting the number one spot is out of the question. So maybe just maybe those players play the game just to have fun. For you to insinuate that those players "suck" is complete ignorance on your part.
    That awkward moment when everyone knows that you and LD are online 24/7...
    But yeah, I pretty much agree with blaa's statement that this thread is pointless, because LD's lack of skill, even when feeding, is bewildering and not even funny anymore. I'm starting to think he's actually legally retarded and I'm kind of ashamed of myself for insulting him :S
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

The name calling and nastiness in this one has gone far enough.

Thread closed.