Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: quitting

Quote Originally Posted by karam View Post
    The part that makes me mad is that it could easily be coded into the game to not allow multiple attacks in 36hrs so why isn't it.
    ive said that before. its so hard to break through the mold and pick up the game quickly enough before you become frustrated

let us open our ears to the ones bold enough to open their mouths. good new player feedback, and if you have any other compaints/suggestions we would be glad to hear them.

Who is this Maggio guy??? He has been right on target. Folks listen to him. LOTS!

LOL so let me get this right...

You come in and call your nation "the land of rape and honey" (which some people would find borderline offensive), and then come and whine on the forums because you got warred on for double tapping? I am guessing the leader of Made probably contacted you to discuss and inform you of their policies and how there would be rammifications should you do it again and you probably told him to go F*&k himself.... and now your quitting

Go turn off the linkin park and simple plan and keep the sharp implements away from your wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Agreed, if you choose to not abide by someone else's rules as laid out, then by all means, disregard them. If you are prepared to stand your ground, do it. I am sure you will find members here willing to stand by you and your mates. Talk to USA.
    so does that mean if I join USA, I can go crazy on the double taps on people in top10 then if they ask me for a retal I can tell them to dream on and shove it and USA will stand by me?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    so does that mean if I join USA, I can go crazy on the double taps on people in top10 then if they ask me for a retal I can tell them to dream on and shove it and USA will stand by me?
    I think he means that given USA's track record they always stand by their mates if they feel it's the right thing to do. Not that they'd stand behind him right now, it was an example of people that do, not an invitation