Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quitting

Default quitting

LRH is out of here, this crap about hiddin rules not double tapping top 10.
    I guess there are too many cowards out there, a clan based bottemfeeding game.
    There are better games out there, this game could be great if the bull**** is removed.
    someone else will get my gaming money.
    Last edited by Xavior; 06-04-2012 at 23:37.

????

what part are you confused about?

why do you feel its crap? Been like that forever. Sorry

I'd be more than happy to talk with you and help you out

Why protect the biggest & baddest? Why have limits on attacks in a war game? The part that makes me mad is that it could easily be coded into the game to not allow multiple attacks in 36hrs so why isn't it.

Like you said, it's a war game. It's allowed to double tap, but if the other state doesn't like it, then they might do something.

Don't quit... Come play in DEAD

Just a Lonely Mexican Trying to Sell Oranges
    DEAD-6 THIK-1 ICN-1 On My Own-1
    Total kills-14

Oh.... U guys pissed off anton nevermind...

Just a Lonely Mexican Trying to Sell Oranges
    DEAD-6 THIK-1 ICN-1 On My Own-1
    Total kills-14

Quote Originally Posted by karam View Post
    LRH is out of here, this crap about hiddin rules not double tapping top 10. I guess there are too many cowards out there, a clan based bottemfeeding game. There are better games out there, this game could be great if the bullsheet is removed. someone else will get my gaming money.
    Karam the rules you are speaking about are unwritten rules. They are not game rules and you don't have to follow them if you don't want too. Nations create these rules out of respect for players but they are also created for the reason you are seeing right now.... A war excuse. It is a war game. Yes I could make it so you can't attack the same state more than 3 times in a 36hr period unless war has been declared, but why? It should be left to the nations to decide what they will retal and what they won't. However I think some nations have just gotten so comfortable with these unwritten rules they forget about the diplomacy that is involved. Many sets ago I made it clear that all unwritten rules need to be removed and Nations enforce what they want. Some have moved on and made there own rules to enforce and some have kept doing what they have always been doing. I know it's frustrating at times but reach out and talk to some of the other nations, create relationships and you'll be in a better position to defend things you want. Don't quit just yet.. Give it some time. If your having an issue with another member then let me know. I am the only state in the game that holds nuclear weapons

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Agreed, if you choose to not abide by someone else's rules as laid out, then by all means, disregard them. If you are prepared to stand your ground, do it. I am sure you will find members here willing to stand by you and your mates. Talk to USA.