Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barbaric

@ Visconte - Now that was funny....

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    #939 is Vaasi. LD Grim seemed to mention him trying to get into DEAD last set too. He's in ICN now after leaving DEAD.
    True. Once he was killed he tried to get in to Grim with his restart. Once denied entry he went back to ICN for a bit. Not sure why he didn't finish the set there though.

The nation of DEAD is outraged by such underhanded tactics!!!! Ok, Ok... We're kinda pissed we didn't think of this first What I am really surprised about is the reaction from ICN's war relations guy. What I mean is, if I get caught with my hand in the cookie jar its kinda like "o crap! You got me!". But to go all 1st grader like on DD is really well... my 2 year old son throws fits like that (but he doesn't drop the F bomb).
    Anyhow....
    DEAD still despite ICN's action STILL has not intention of warring ICN this set. I will say this, we are war ready with people working all 3 shifts that have everybodies cell phone #'s and new found allies from last set who have itchier trigger fingers then us... You (ICN) just spent your freebie for this set! I will say nothing more on this matter and will now go back to netting peacefully. Thanks.
    Last edited by bigstink; 06-05-2012 at 18:17.

Just a Lonely Mexican Trying to Sell Oranges
    DEAD-6 THIK-1 ICN-1 On My Own-1
    Total kills-14

My ole lady drops the f bomb at me from time to time, she even kinda tells me what u told me stink. But hers actually scare me. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    My ole lady drops the f bomb at me from time to time, she even kinda tells me what u told me stink. But hers actually scare me. Lmao
    Starting to learn that the only person i can scare is my kid but even he thinks im a big softie,
    in RL that is.

Just a Lonely Mexican Trying to Sell Oranges
    DEAD-6 THIK-1 ICN-1 On My Own-1
    Total kills-14

And what surprises me Pedrow is that this was not a matter between you and I.
    I thought you were the FA guy, and I thought i still led ICN
    Apperently some rather want to rekindle the old flames by posting matters here in the forums..so much for moving on eh?

This is the last post I will make on these forums other then greeting new members.
    Which I continue to do to help the game.
    I strongly advise any members of ICN to do the same and follow my example.
    These forums serve only the needs of a few here.

Nobody in GRIM/DEAD want to rekindle the flame between ICN and GRIM you are mistaken on that.
    Pedrow is the FA guy for GRIM that doesnt mean I cant post in here on the subject.
    We told you we weren't planning on warring ICN this set and never gave you reason to believe otherwise. We have never broken our word to you, yet you seem to think we are untrustworthy and liars. I have no idea where that came from but you are the one harboring the grudge and hatred not us.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

People capable of dishonesty always assume others are as well.

Blade... WOW, what a character... a few sets ago were you not a MOD of these same forums you are not black listing? Interesting how the tides have changed for you. The forums are an extremely important part of the game. It is a social game after all. I would ask that you reconsider your position and encourage your mates to post, but maybe have them limit their posts to exclude official ICN FA matters.

Considering it is the second "last post". The first one last set was in response and defense of blaa.... funny how that happens.

I think new awards should be given out each set for the players with biggest chips on their shoulder, and only the l337n3ss trophy should be bigger.
    Last edited by Blacken; 06-06-2012 at 02:22.