Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide on nhn

Default Suicide on nhn

[Today 08:50] ::LD::GrimReapr: Wasn't about the land and you know it. How about I continue to play the game the way I want with other units and def while you play how you want. If you don't know by know how we play I'm not gonna explain it to you again.
    [Today 08:34] blaa: you used 70 turns on AAing to get a 1000 land SA. You could've gotten 2000 land if you had expanded. It looks like a suicide to me. Can we get a rollback?
    [Today 08:32] blaa: so, do you LOOK for states that have 0 defence, just to take them down?
    [Today 08:19] ::LD::GrimReapr: Choosing the target was easy top 10 no def no brainer
    [Today 08:17] ::LD::GrimReapr: Same story what he had no ships none not a 1 zip zero zilch natta goose egg
    [Today 08:14] blaa: i asked 4 questions and u replied with a totally new question
    [Today 08:13] blaa: ah, see you later
    [Today 08:12] blaa: im more intrigued to figure out how they choose their targets.
    [Today 08:12] ::LD::GrimReapr: First question are they hoarding infantry?
    [Today 08:11] Xavior: Same story every time. Next it'll be, "he only had 20k ships", then "only 50k ships" , then "only 200k ships" etc etc
    [Today 08:07] blaa: how did u find out nhn was 0 defence anyway? he had way more nw than you, so what made you even check? because by your logic you must win SA if you have more nw.... and u guys never intel (unless its a war), right? so how did u get his intel?
    [Today 08:00] blaa: is DEAD interested in more states that have something of the 4 attacks (spy, land, air, sea) with 0 defence? As I intel before every attack, I have seen quite a lot. Who do I send the 0 defence intels to?

Rollback for nhn is in order!

from TOS:
    3. - You will not harass, threaten or abuse other people in the game and or the game forums.
    19. - Suiciding another state is illegal. Suiciding is defined as one who deliberately seeks out a state set after set only to seek revenge for events in the past.
    Last edited by blaa; 06-08-2012 at 02:10.

LoL @ Blaa
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Let me be clear:
    You have a 'rule' that if you have bigger nw than your enemy, then you're supposed to break SA. If you don't then they are probably infantry hoarding and you will take some action.
    It's fine, a sort of 'unwritten' rule. Nothing wrong with that.
    You also have a rule that you can't have 0 defence (after first week). Fine as well.

But there are tens of states around that break those rules (both), but you seem to 'select' your opponents.
    Nhn had way more nw than you - therefore you wouldn't have grabbed him normally. You were waiting for the first week to be over, just to take some top states down.

If this isn't suiciding then...
    On January set Max got outnetted by LoR again. You AA'd him down. Totally reasonable. But this set... you were no way near top5 and you decided to ruin a perfectly fun top2-5 battle.
    Last edited by blaa; 06-08-2012 at 02:40.

Serious?

Calvin was a lieing cheating leet brat as well, but at least he wasn't this petty and just plain....

He wasn't way higher than me in net worth he was 500 k higher than me and defenseless being defenseless in a war game is suicide.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

why did u attack him, if it wasnt for the land?

suicide...

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    why did u attack him, if it wasnt for the land?

suicide...
    Read your own definition Blaa.

Suiciding is defined as one who deliberately seeks out a state set after set only to seek revenge for events in the past

1. This is not "set after set" I'ts a single AA run.

2. This has nothing to do with past events or Dead would have simply FSed LOR and killed him outright.

as you can see, the guy was outnetted then sell his stuff, and until now hasn't log in.. you should have at least waited until he logs back in before clicking that button.. if you got his intel, you should have known that he is on his way on upgrading but you still did it, that i cannot accept..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Uggh....here we go again. The QUEEN has spoken and we should all fall in line.

@ LD...Please tell me again why the **** we're not killing Blaa every a set??

oh baby dont hurt, dont hurt me, no more