Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide on nhn

Quote Originally Posted by Blacken View Post
    Serious?

Calvin was a lieing cheating leet brat as well, but at least he wasn't this petty and just plain....
    That's going a little far GK. I know you and Calvin didn't get on but that's a little harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Let me be clear:
    But there are tens of states around that break those rules (both), but you seem to 'select' your opponents.
    Nhn had way more nw than you - therefore you wouldn't have grabbed him normally. You were waiting for the first week to be over, just to take some top states down.
    THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS ^^^

there are a **** load of states that don't have defence...and you pick on LoR with 5 members.

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post

there are a **** load of states that don't have defence...and you pick on LoR with 5 members.
    How many of those in top 10?

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post

Yea, There are a ****load of states with no defense your brother being one of them. I opted to message Gildor about him because he is new and learning. It wasnt about member count or nation. The guy was sitting in the top 10 with absolutely no def not even a measly 5k lvl 1 ships or AGM till his stuff sold to bm to upgrade. You can go with what ever spin on things you want. I chose him because he was the highest not because he was in a 5 man nation 4 if don't count their inactive state. Now for the other states you speak of last time we warred states with little to no def in a bigger nation you whined cause you guys were "stocking" so I stayed away from those lower states so as not to hear you whine again but here we are you whining about it. Regardless of who I hit you would have been whining about it being unjust and unfair. Well I think its unjust and unfair for you to be in the top 10 as defenseless as he was where a restart could have maimed him and grabbed him for a ****load more land than I did.

At the end of the day it is what it is and that's the bottom line. Love it or Hate it's done and if given the option to undo it hell no.
    War prep it is by the looks of Kenneths response.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Uggh....here we go again. The QUEEN has spoken and we should all fall in line.

@ LD...Please tell me again why the **** we're not killing Blaa every a set??
    Because that would actually be against the TOS and subject to deletion and banning. Sorry, but that is the rule.

In my opinion, you guys are really getting close to that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Because that would actually be against the TOS and subject to deletion and banning. Sorry, but that is the rule.

come on how are they close? in the past we used to have random 1-2 man hidden hatchet jobs by anonymous states who'd ruin a state wit like 50 attacks or however much they could fit. Here its all out in the open....plus its not like people didn't know what LD & Dead is like about this issue.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 06-08-2012 at 09:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Please explain.

Okie dokie....here's hoping your opinion only matters to you then.

You are right it is only my opinion, and I was only referring to the highlighted comment. Ya'll need to calm down a little, I am not accusing anyone of anything, but the repeated attacking of the same state, as asked by the question highlighted, fits what the TOS states as the definition of suiciding.

I mean, hell, you guys do what you want, I am not the one who makes the call. All I was stating was my opinion on the highlighted question.

But I would suggest going back and reading the TOS again. Blaa quoted the 2 points in TOS I am referring to.

I am sure that LoR has it's members' backs.

You are right it is only my opinion, and I was only referring to the highlighted comment. Ya'll need to calm down a little, I am not accusing anyone of anything, but the repeated attacking of the same state, as asked by the question highlighted, fits what the TOS states as the definition of suiciding.

I mean, hell, you guys do what you want, I am not the one who makes the call. All I was stating was my opinion on the highlighted question.

But I would suggest going back and reading the TOS again. Blaa quoted the 2 points in TOS I am referring to.

I am sure that LoR has it's members' backs.
    19. - Suiciding another state is illegal. Suiciding is defined as one who deliberately seeks out a state set after set only to seek revenge for events in the past.

To my knowledge we never AAed #250 NHN before however I did AA kenneth before for in my opinion feeding.

3. - You will not harass, threaten or abuse other people in the game and or the game forums.

What is Blaa doing by posting everything that DEAD does is that not harassment as well?