Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Suicide on nhn

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Devil Dog
    Safety First
    Guns4Hire
    Phantom
    Reaper

At the time that I intelled them within the last few days all of these dead states had low numbers of ships and high numbers of inf that would have been easy to break and crush their inf like they did to nhn. When they hit me last set I was running inf hording for the first time ever in an attempt to try out the strat and got AA'ed 70 times.
    Ok im going to use the retard word again. Retard, NHN had NO none notta zip zilch zero goose egg ships or agm not a 1 and he was in top 10. you might very well have been able to crush anyone of those DEAD members with AAs but they had DEF NHN and you yourself had none leaving yourself defensless thats right DEFENSELESS. Lets view that word a bit closer or the meaning of the word.

de-fense-less /di'fenslis/
    Lacking protection from danger or resistance against attack.

Dead members had def just wasnt much NHN again had none. Thats the difference between dead and NHN they had some DEF again NHN had NONE.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacken View Post
    It obviously wasn't random.

- I think it really comes down to perceptions. Standing on one side or the other with a fence between you can only see your side of the fence.

Honestly, you can see both sides of the scenario?

Oh and I don't mean random how you are thinking I guess....I mean random like o hey we aren't a war with anyone lets AA this guy tho cuase hes all inf.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    its a discussion because DEAD will not come out with a mapped out definition of what their policy is. Almost all of use with some COMMON SENSE know exactly what it is, but Blaa and Ang and a few others want to constantly try to poke holes in it.

Im not sure if not having a structured definition is a + or - at this point.
    Actually I did have a definition in the thread you told me to keep it simple stupid I said fine untill we need to worry about the fine line of whats balanced and whats not I said that we will keep it simple by doing states with no def.

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    I just don't like the idea of them being to AA anyone. If you want to AA someone...war them. don't just do it randomly
    What is it that makes this random? We have said over and over again if you do not have def and are hoarding inf you will be AAed. The only thing random in that is who gets caught hoarding with no defense first.

it makes it random that you do it OUTSIDE of war. War the **** nation then. Random AA's! thats RANDOM!

Then you whine because we punish everyone in the nation and not just the hoarder because some are stocking.

devildog come tighten his leash!

Devil Dog
    Safety First
    Guns4Hire
    Phantom
    Reaper

At the time that I intelled them within the last few days all of these dead states had low numbers of ships and high numbers of inf that would have been easy to break and crush their inf like they did to nhn. When they hit me last set I was running inf hording for the first time ever in an attempt to try out the strat and got AA'ed 70 times.
    Unless you were looking at my state during the first week of the set then I have no clue what the hell you're talking about with state "guns4hire". I produce inf to sell to you hoarders so I can kill you later with bombers or suicide you with spies. Get your facts straight pal before you bring my name into any discussion.

Just a Lonely Mexican Trying to Sell Oranges
    DEAD-6 THIK-1 ICN-1 On My Own-1
    Total kills-14

Quote Originally Posted by bigstink View Post
    Unless you were looking at my state during the first week of the set then I have no clue what the hell you're talking about with state "guns4hire". I produce inf to sell to you hoarders so I can kill you later with bombers or suicide you with spies. Get your facts straight pal before you bring my name into any discussion.
    If i start playing by DEAD's rules you did not have enough defense, didn't say you had no ships but at the time of the Intel you did not have enough ships to stop me from AA'ing your inf down to where I could hit them.

If i start playing by DEAD's rules you did not have enough defense, didn't say you had no ships but at the time of the Intel you did not have enough ships to stop me from AA'ing your inf down to where I could hit them.
    And how do we know your telling the truth???? I say... you didn't have enough to AA my infantry so THERE!!!! Liar Liar Pants On FIRE Tank is a big fat stinky head and hurt my feelings Help me please!!!! Somebody get me a mod quickly!!!! Tank hurt my feelings and I want him banned!!! Wait, wait.... better yet.... I quit this game because you people aren't nice to me, I'm taking my ball and going home!

Just a Lonely Mexican Trying to Sell Oranges
    DEAD-6 THIK-1 ICN-1 On My Own-1
    Total kills-14