Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Suicide on nhn

Gildor put melloncollies gag back in!
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

when have we AAed someone outside of war that had ships for hoarding infantry? That's right we haven't. Like Pedrow said get your fact straight.

when you AA'd nhn, he did have ships...then he sold to upgrade. and you aa'd
    Last edited by MellonColly; 06-08-2012 at 15:56.

I dont get what you are saying TANK I am going to clear things up a little here for some. Last set you got AAed because you hoarded infantry like a champ you had some spies but other than that you had nothing no ships no AGM nothing. You are talking about AAing people with def because you got shown the error of your ways last set by having nothing but infantry. you couldnt afford even the tiniest bit of def because you didn't think we would carry through with our crusade or thought your infantry would get you out of it. you were wrong in both cases.

i just dont like how you say well he shouldve upgraded sooner...ok...but he was about to make the effort to upgrade...and you still punish him.

he had nothing when i opped him and i have the intel to prove it.

if you cant afford the maint cost or upkeep cost of 1 turn with 5k ships till you actually go to hit the upgrade button not my issue i dont give a poop what you got on the market when i op you and you got nothing you get hit. I bm the few ships agm i have right before i hit the button to upgrade and make that units while im upgrading.

I didnt say he should have upgraded sooner. you failed to read the guy in the 4th spot above NHN didnt have his ships upgraded but he had 18k lvl 1 ships so i left him alone he had some def. NHN had NONE.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I dont get what you are saying TANK I am going to clear things up a little here for some. Last set you got AAed because you hoarded infantry like a champ you had some spies but other than that you had nothing no ships no AGM nothing. You are talking about AAing people with def because you got shown the error of your ways last set by having nothing but infantry. you couldnt afford even the tiniest bit of def because you didn't think we would carry through with our crusade or thought your infantry would get you out of it. you were wrong in both cases.
    What I am saying is it started with you guys *****ing about people having no defense at all. Under your original no attempt at defending policy sure my state last set deserved to get hit. But now your policy has morphed when you attacked nhn who was simply upgrading ships that he had previously. You waited till they where on the market to strike or you would have done it earlier. Your policy was originally being used to get people to play with defense, now its being used for you to make power grabs. You say now that having 5k ships is enough to dissuade you from attacking. My point is whats stopping you from deciding thats not enough defense and keep upping the stakes every time you want to knock a top player down. What your now advocating is the use of war time attacks outside of a war any time it may benefit your nations interests.

edit: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    What I am saying is it started with you guys *****ing about people having no defense at all. Under your original no attempt at defending policy sure my state last set deserved to get hit. But now your policy has morphed when you attacked nhn who was simply upgrading ships that he had previously. You waited till they where on the market to strike or you would have done it earlier. Your policy was originally being used to get people to play with defense, now its being used for you to make power grabs. You say now that having 5k ships is enough to dissuade you from attacking. My point is whats stopping u from deciding that not enough defense and keep upping the stakes every time you want to knock a top player down. What your now advocating is the use of war time attacks outside of a war any time it may benefit your nations interests.
    If that were true other top 10 states would have been hit by now.

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    Oh and I don't mean random how you are thinking I guess....I mean random like o hey we aren't a war with anyone lets AA this guy tho cuase hes all inf.
    So it's random SAs when someone says "HA, less INF then me, I will hit him?"

Seriously all the attacks are available all the time. A long time ago some individuals set up what they felt was right and dictated to everyone else what was an acceptable response. It has NOT been good for the health of the game at all. Seriously think about it. It was done to allow some people to keep a higher position vs others without recourse.

You act as if someone telling you that they will AA you IF you are DEFENSELESS in AA protection is them trying to FORCE you to change how you play. I think it's more that they are letting you know what they will do. How you react is up to you. But the constant whining and crying over the past decade plus about it has gotten beyond stale.

Get over it.

In general to everyone.