Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The wonderiful game of Nation-Wars

Quote Originally Posted by ukurasmus View Post
    That is a fair point. There are actually also players who are not competing for top 1 and just playing for fun. But in the case of these players it is not meaningful to war those who are playing for top 1, because their war would not bring any ranking results to them only would ruin other players's results. Isn't the outcome of this kind of meaningless attacks why your guys these days don't bother to play for top 1?
    That is why for example I chose to attack USA instead of Sky during the Made set. I am not an ******* ;-). Sure USA I liked more, knew the people there...but no one was top1....or had a chance of finishing top1-3 i think...

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Great post. Sums up how I feel about it. Warring should be used as a method to win the game, not screw up other people's set, or for fun.

Anton as for bravta finishing first I am sure Sal is capable. I would be if I could be assed spending time on grabs rather than just pick random state, send all LOLZ

Quote Originally Posted by Benjidatramp View Post
    Great post. Sums up how I feel about it. Warring should be used as a method to win the game, not screw up other people's set, or for fun.

Anton as for bravta finishing first I am sure Sal is capable. I would be if I could be assed spending time on grabs rather than just pick random state, send all LOLZ
    Well this is Salabanzis first set with me..and whilst id really like for him to come back, .I can't claim him to be a regular so dont count him in the top3 candidate players of my tags (btw this is first time that ive had successive tags with same name...usually I change tag name each set to keep things fresh....just i think the Bratva tag name is quite cool one.

as for you - i know your an oldie vet, but tbh i wasnt around that time I forgot most of the stories I was told about it back in the day i havent seen you try to net for top1 but youre more than capable of being a top10 player easy ;-)

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

the last 5-7 days should be a complete atomic shit show every set to get to the top but its not

this post should be renamed, The Wonderful Game of "Just the Tip"

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    That is why for example I chose to attack USA instead of Sky during the Made set. I am not an ******* ;-). Sure USA I liked more, knew the people there...but no one was top1....or had a chance of finishing top1-3 i think...
    And yet again, there you go, thinking you know more than you actually do. You do that a lot, you know?

Unbelievably gay thread, but I just wanted to point out that no nation can actually defend their netting states per se.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    And yet again, there you go, thinking you know more than you actually do. You do that a lot, you know?
    if youre talking about Mr P his state wasnt competitive vs the Sky ones. He had loads of ships....Yes you guys have good stockers but if all were left alone till end of set I am 100percent confident Sky would have secured top3. Is there something im missing? Is tnova playing for the win again? Anyway, Im just voicing my opinion....all USA and Sky states were intelled...its not like we hit blind that set. Cashing all your turns and jumping to #3 heavy on things like ships doesnt mean youre gonna stay there. Things like NA / tax etc also have to be taken into account.

besides, past experience shows the same - apart from Tnova (whos not active), I cant think of 1 USA player who can outnet Sky states unless they changed their gamestyle (sure Max gets pretty high sometimes, but hes a bit lazy...hes not gonna bother playing like Kris etc do when they go for top1).
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 08-17-2012 at 09:36.

viali is playing this set?

Empire[E] 4ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    viali is playing this set?

Empire[E] 4ever!!
    He's not playing this set (although one of his close friends - who you did suicide last set, and another Romanian, are both playing with me)....he was supposed to play last set....but good thing he didnt....he would have suffered a suicide at your hands im sure and would have quit. Each time he comes back its same shit...usually it was LoR back in the day....

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    if youre talking about Mr P his state wasnt competitive vs the Sky ones. He had loads of ships....Yes you guys have good stockers but if all were left alone till end of set I am 100percent confident Sky would have secured top3. Is there something im missing? Is tnova playing for the win again? Anyway, Im just voicing my opinion....all USA and Sky states were intelled...its not like we hit blind that set. Cashing all your turns and jumping to #3 heavy on things like ships doesnt mean youre gonna stay there. Things like NA / tax etc also have to be taken into account.

besides, past experience shows the same - apart from Tnova (whos not active), I cant think of 1 USA player who can outnet Sky states unless they changed their gamestyle (sure Max gets pretty high sometimes, but hes a bit lazy...hes not gonna bother playing like Kris etc do when they go for top1).

Say what you wish, I still think you often act as if you know more than you usually do and nothing you can say or do will change my opinion of that. It hasn't changed for at least 6 or 7 years and I don't see it changing any time soon.