Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: glub glub glub

Well the total according to my rain gauge is 22.5 inches so far and still raining.

THinking maybe I should have planted rice in the garden instead of the tomatoes and squash.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    You mean like these;

Q: Did you hear that the governor's mansion in Birmingham, Alabama burned down?
    A: Yep. Pert' near took out the whole trailer park.

Two Alabamans are walking down different ends of a street toward each other, and one is carrying a sack. When they meet, one says, "Hey Tommy Ray, what'cha got in th' bag?" "Jus' some chickens." "If I guesses how many they are, can I have one?" "Shoot, ya guesses right and I'll give you both of them." "OK. Ummmmm . . . five?"
    LOL. However, the Governor doesn't have a mansion in Birmingham since that isn't the capitol city anyway. **** mid-westerners...Guess if you are going to rip on us, you could at least get the city right hahahaha

Haha....should have researched state capitals a little bit before posting I guess. Well I'm glad to see you didn't float away, hope you're doing good..

Yeah, we are good. Hands and feet are starting to grow webs though. I may have to change my name to Frogma.

Glad you're ok Dogma and still can take a few jokes
    Find something else to grow tho with all that water , water lilys? bullfrogs? gaters?
    Must be something else besides rice!
    I've seen enough rice patties for one lifetime.